aberdeen-music

FUDGENIGHT62 - next fudge gig!

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest tv tanned

that was a quality gig, unfortunately had to leave early.

Enjoyed the DJing, in spite of having to delay the start so Flash could play his prog rock jukebox selections...

Festr were the fucking bomb.

that was one of the best fun gigs i've ever played. the onstage temperature was unbelievable and when i took my bass out of it's bag yesterday, it looked like someone had pissed all over it, so it's out for air now!

the whole night just had a really good feel about it. that was the first time i'd seen stayover but festr and POO go back a pretty long way so it was nice to see the old guys and meet the new one :)

rachels stuff was just lovely and she seemed really too from our brief meeting. our own set was just great fun and it's making me smile to myself just thinking about it!! and as for the atom, they were just outstanding. being back to the old lineup and playing stuff i've not heard for years was enough of a thrill, but add to that the fact that they were working so hard and clearly enjoying it so much, just made it all the more special.

i hope everyone else had as much fun as we did and i hope it's not so long before we get together and get a gig up that way (or anywhere!!) again.

thanks also to everyone at the moorings (i hope you didn't find my cheese and ham toastie comments too offensive!) and to bri for all his hard work as always. we've had a great history with fudge and it was magic to keep that up.

cheers to all who came along.

spoons

/x

yeh that was an amazing night!

One of the best local line ups i have seen in a good few years.

We played well i thought for the night its not that often i say that. Rachel's set was amazing what a good voice she has just a shame shes not doing those kind of sets anymore. Festr were everything i wished for and more!!! Soooo good to see these guys back on stage they will always be one of my fav local bands. Atom were as mighty as always! was different for me hearing older tunes and no dan but still what a great set and what an amazing amount of energy that band has when they play.

a gig like that def has to happen again!!

• 3 weeks later...