aberdeen-music

HEY ENEMY & TITUS GEIN & THE VIDEOS, SAT 30TH JULY, CELLAR 35

Hows it going Lester?

Long time no see- I did a gig in Cellar 35 years ago -it was very compact and bijou if I remember - can't wait to see the Videos again -I had to leave before you started at the Tunnels gig as I had an urgent appointment at The Moorings with a pint and the mistaken belief that there would be an open mike night DOH! it wasn't happenin! .

Catch me soon with my new one man act -drums/prestidigitation/comedy/magic/ Ha ha I can't wait, I will be shit and booed off and probably locked up - a bit like you guys he he he only kidding ,THE VIDEOS are on the same planet as me and it's lovely.

Long time no see- I did a gig in Cellar 35 years ago -it was very compact and bijou if I remember - can't wait to see the Videos again -I had to leave before you started at the Tunnels gig as I had an urgent appointment at The Moorings with a pint and the mistaken belief that there would be an open mike night DOH! it wasn't happenin! .

Catch me soon with my new one man act -drums/prestidigitation/comedy/magic/ Ha ha I can't wait' date=' I will be shit and booed off and probably locked up - a bit like you guys he he he only kidding ,THE VIDEOS are on the same planet as me and it's lovely.[/quote']

I'd shit myself with sheer glee to watch you do a solo set, Biz. Give me a date and time (and location) and I'm there... I'm sure my brute would be equally as delighted to view such a site.

Looking forward to seeing you at the gig... I actually just commented the other day that hadn't seen you for a while, have you been hiding?

You can let us know what you think of the new tunes - there are always new tunes.

I'm verging on giddy at the prospect of this gig, I haven't played an ickle bickle place for a whiley and I love ickle placey :)

ICKLE :love:

This is the last TV gig in Aberdeen for quite a while so to them people what keep saying they wanna check us out' date=' this is probably a good time, before we vanish for ages (to finish recording an album, working title ''ASDA Shelf Life'')

Ciao[/quote']

I thought it was going to be "death to the public"?

*can see many arguments coming out of this*

:p

I thought it was going to be "death to the public"?

*can see many arguments coming out of this*

:p

oh yeh

whatever

......but seeing as Ive been working on said masterpiece all feckin weekend* ill call it Asda Shelf Life this week. Next week it will probably have another working title. You know me. And in the weeks you work on it, you can invent a name you like for it**. Then when its finished we'll have nationwide public phone vote to name it. Calls charged at 10.99 per minute***. No sell out.

*sounds yum!

** Dan and Nik are not permitted to name it. Ever.

***Remember to ask the bill payer for permission.

Merde do I look French or fit?

Biz_1.jpgimg

I'd shit myself with sheer glee to watch you do a solo set' date=' Biz. Give me a date and time (and location) and I'm there... I'm sure my brute would be equally as delighted to view such a site.

Looking forward to seeing you at the gig... I actually just commented the other day that hadn't seen you for a while, have you been hiding?

You can let us know what you think of the new tunes - there are always new tunes.

I'm verging on giddy at the prospect of this gig, I haven't played an ickle bickle place for a whiley and I love ickle placey :)

ICKLE :love:[/quote']

I will be appearing at Drummonds soon - there is a comedy night on the first Sunday of the month and I am still negotiating a fee with Wendy the promoter...gyad sakes I can still taste it, and I still hae a pube stuck in my teeth.