aberdeen-music

Metal gigs in Glasgow coming up

Fast Caz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....good to see you back by the way it's about time you got back on stage so us HillBillys can slag you off for being Unoriginal and having a big bass amp to compensate - :angel:

Did i ever claim we were original? and as for that fucking amp of mine. it was the only trace elliot i could find for sale and it just happened to be huge. No phalic compensation going on here i can tell ya! :D

....and what do you mean good to see me back? i never went anyway. It's you khunts that never have anything interesting to say so that i can comment on it.

"In disgust we trust" would be an ace album if they hadn't already released 2 of the dirtiest nastiest albums i have heard in a long time and i just think it's been cleaned up (and his vocals go places they shouldn't) too much. That's why i said the BBC sessions i heard were ace and they were all new material. Nice and filthy. Itr's nae going to stop me going to see them up they manage to get up here again..

We're gonna strangle you, we're gonna strangle you, and leave you on the hillside!!! bring on the Macabre.

Seriously considering the Macabre gig. Mordred' date=' did you go to the gig back in '94 w/Brutal Truth and Pungent Stench?[/quote']

No but i sure as wish i had, Brutal Truth , Pungent Stench & Macabre thats the stuff of legends. :rockon:

Mind you if i's seen the Grindcrusher tour now that really would be worth shouting about ;(

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Mind you if i's seen the Grindcrusher tour now that really would be worth shouting about ;(

My mate saw the Edinburgh Grindcrusher gig, back in 1989. The bastard.

• 4 weeks later...