aberdeen-music

FAO karloff and black atom

The Ghost Of Fudge

• 4 weeks later...

ahh, that could work :D top idea.

and i could always post on atoms forum, but it's like a little test posting it here. will they spot it in time or not? etc

guerilla interviews though. oh yes. we'll pile in the front of the shop, stick a bag over ash's head and abduct him for 'questioning'. a whole new reign of terror.

if you'd like, i'll step in and do an interview as all members of atom, but not just all of the existing members, all of the members they have ever had. i think the readers of fudge would be interested in hearing what jeff and bob have to say about atoms current direction!

/x

if you'd like' date=' i'll step in and do an interview as all members of atom, but not just all of the existing members, all of the members they have ever had. i think the readers of fudge would be interested in hearing what jeff and bob have to say about atoms current direction!

/x[/quote']

Do it! That would be legend :D

That makes sense and seeing as I bothered to reply then I bagsy one of the remaining slots. As for the other one? Hmmm, Rass is a damn busy dude, as is Erskine (but not as busy as he is retarded so he's a definite no). Dan or Len would be my choice, prolly Len as he writes all the songs (nearly) and he sounds like he knows what he's talking about ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...