aberdeen-music

Ataris Support

Ross

Originally posted by CraigDDG:

If only it were that simple Stephenski...

I'm actually just being annoying...if tickets are still on sale next week (Friday next week that is), then I'll be there :)

Oh wait, scratch that...gig is on a frisay...Working 5-10

Guest WalkingOnGlass

I was pretty disappointed by The Ataris last August to be honest, they were pretty dull, ah well...Planes Mistaken for Stars seem relatively interesting, but I'd rather go watch Blink another million times over...

lol

Well still having seen neither band, I'm not really in a position to comment :)

Why don't we just forget Blink and the Ataris and agree that Green Day are the best band in all respects?

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Um, I dunno, I'd rather see Green Day than The Ataris, for sure, but I guess I'd rather see Blink than both, saying that, I've never seen Green Day, they're probably the only band that I *really* want to see that I haven't...

ditto...I can handle not seeing bands except Green Day...which should be cool, as the new (new not re-release) album should be out sometime this year..which will probably mean a tour...at which point I'll be cumming in my pants and buying tickets..

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Yeah, totally, I've decided that distance is irrelevant for Green Day, kicking myself that I never went to more Blink dates though! Especially since it appears that they're varying the set a little!