aberdeen-music

Your worst hangover ever?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worst hangover was when at uni (surprisingly!). I'd been out 4 days in a row and on the 4th from 4pm to 2am... Next day I upped and toddled to uni, to find that I couldn't even read the PC screen in the lab. Then everything start to feel like it was caving in, espcially in my skull, so I decided to go home. As I staggered up the long expanse of King St on a freakishly hot day I really thought I was going to have a stroke and keel over and die.

I resolved not to drink for 2 weeks after that. I lasted 2 days.

Hahahahaha, this morning... After a few hours of non-stop cost-price drinks at the moorings and some lovely cider in exodus i was fairly parched, ended up sleeping in the Tripple Kirks toilets well after it closed 'til about 4am and scared the shit out of the bar staff (who weren't doing anything much except looking busy)... needles to say i had the last laugh, even though they stole my friends jacket. YUCK!

• 6 months later...

I now add to this a month ago in Sevilla, Spain, when I drunk a litre of red wine of equivalent value: 30p, about 5 San Miguels and some punch at an Italian girl's 21st birthday. I fell on my tailbone when I got in to my flat at 5am, bruising myself, and also sent a leering text to a fit Italian bird like

Guest Tam o' Shantie

do injuries sustained whilst drunk contribute/count as hangovers?

the time i went to my friend alan's house i woke up the next day feeling terrible - the hangover was bad enough but i was in considerably more pain:

the night before, for reasons which i won't go into, i had jumped off the top of a moving car (the driver didn't even realise i was on his car and was speeding off at like 25mph) and landed on my face. Hence, my hangover was increased due to the immense amount of pain involved in moving.