aberdeen-music

The Official Saturday Football Thread

Ollie

Right roll up , roll up for another helping of Saturday football at seaton park...

this week sees the return of Stu Maxwell with rumours of Al and RossP making a comeback. Hopefully we shall the skills of Joss and Tv Tanned, and it would be good to see christy, sludge, Amy and co. Myself , Zippy and the legend that is Michael will provide the laughter for the day.

Anyones welcome, the more the merrier, See you all there at 3 P.M!

Ollie

P.S Kirk, Cloud and Scorge..where have you guys been lately?

Get ure asses down their for a riding.

Right roll up ' date=' roll up for another helping of Saturday football at seaton park...

this week sees the return of Stu Maxwell with rumours of Al and RossP making a comeback. Hopefully we shall the skills of Joss and Tv Tanned, and it would be good to see christy, sludge, Amy and co. Myself , Zippy and the legend that is Michael will provide the laughter for the day.

Anyones welcome, the more the merrier, See you all there at 3 P.M!

Ollie

P.S Kirk, Cloud and Scorge..where have you guys been lately?

Get ure asses down their for a riding.[/quote']

I think Cloud is dead, I've no excuse for the last few weeks though I cant tomorrow cos I gotta be at moshulu for half 4. I'm gonna get back into action soon though, I promise.