aberdeen-music

Pesthole mp3, feedback/synth drones

steve corps

I like...

Could you do us a favour and recomend me some other artists in this kinda vein??

Cheers.

these are ones i listen too, and i reckon some my stuff nods it head to them in a far rougher way, more so with werewolf corps...

kranky, growing, khanate, really early sutcliffe jugend, earth, sunn 0))), boris, teeth of lions rule the devine, some double leopards stuff, also a classical composer called Avro Prt is totally worth looking out for!

all different but with droning elements, all are bands i really dig.

stupid' date=' un-talented childish rubbish.[/quote']

hey, everyone thinks a thin girl could beat you in a fight!

look here puny human

in my head i compare you to a bloated greasy maggot, creeping about when no ones looking eating up dog shit and similar stuff.this maggot is proud of itself, and rightly so.thats the mental image i have of you dear friend.

Guest Page 99
these are ones i listen too' date=' and i reckon some my stuff nods it head to them in a far rougher way, more so with werewolf corps...

kranky, growing, khanate, really early sutcliffe jugend, earth, sunn 0))), boris, teeth of lions rule the devine, some double leopards stuff, also a classical composer called Avro Prt is totally worth looking out for!

all different but with droning elements, all are bands i really dig.[/quote']

Cheers mate, got some of that stuff on my pc already but I'll try to get the rest of it.

Not a fan of Sutcliffe Jugend, but fucking hell when I heard it, probibly the most fucked up music I've heard....

hey' date=' everyone thinks a thin girl could beat you in a fight!

look here puny human

in my head i compare you to a bloated greasy maggot, creeping about when no ones looking eating up dog shit and similar stuff.this maggot is proud of itself, and rightly so.thats the mental image i have of you dear friend.

whatever you say, mister "i've got a record for assault and no musical or technical talent" In my head I compare you to a tramp on the street firing hideous drunken poems at anyone who happens to walk past

hey' date=' everyone thinks a thin girl could beat you in a fight!

look here puny human

Hey here's a novel idea - why dont you post a track of your own making that exhibits some degree of technical skill or musicial proficieny?

Go on, I dare you.

whatever you say' date=' mister "i've got a record for assault and no musical or technical talent" In my head I compare you to a tramp on the street firing hideous drunken poems at anyone who happens to walk past[/quote']

thats quite a good comparison, but think of this one instead...

i think of you as an adult with a childs mind, locked in a cage the rest of its pitiful life.i walk past now and again and poke you with a stick.you enjoy this.its all you have.

Hey here's a novel idea - why dont you post a track of your own making that exhibits some degree of technical skill or musicial proficieny?

Go on' date=' I dare you.[/quote']

if you think degrees of technical skill and musical proficiency is the yardstick to measure decent music you really deserve some pity.i am technically proficient in double leg takedowns, i am technically proficiant at world of warcraft.all i need mate.