aberdeen-music

Midge Ure Confirmed For Lemontree

Marc

Will def be going to this

Strangely enough so will I, also nice to see Midge getting a lot of publicity of the back of the L:ive 8 thing. I've seen several of these shows on the tour and it's going to be great, his acoustic set is really good and features some interesting covers from Queen, Thin Lizzy (who he played with) and a few others including Travis, as well as acoustic versions of Ultravox and his solo career.

Anyone who enjoys acoustic music and wants to have a nice night out could do a lot worse,

Cheers

Stuart

Strangely enough so will I' date=' also nice to see Midge getting a lot of publicity of the back of the L:ive 8 thing. I've seen several of these shows on the tour and it's going to be great, his acoustic set is really good and features some interesting covers from Queen, Thin Lizzy (who he played with) and a few others including Travis, as well as acoustic versions of Ultravox and his solo career.

Anyone who enjoys acoustic music and wants to have a nice night out could do a lot worse,

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Radiohead probably put it best re:this post ;)