aberdeen-music

FUDGEFANZINE#4 - back issues

The Ghost Of Fudge

predictably i have some zines left over from the last few years. they sit in two wee boxes in the hall cupboard underneath the hot water tank for those who're interested :)

in this thread, i shall be attempting to flog you a copy of FUDGEFANZINE#4 for less than cost price. because i have no need for the remaning 20 copies and want some space to extend my bondage dungeon into. so...

if you want a copy, let me know. post here. pm me. whatever.

FUDGE FANIZNE #4

originaly 3.50, yours for a quid/pint/blowjob - released sep(?) 2001

this issue consists of a 28 page cd-booklet style fanzine in a jewel case with a 21 track cd

zine contains:

:D reviews of cayto, ditch, jetplane landing, major major, merocaine, potbelly, psycho-a-go-go, purple munkie, ross 13, sirius, earthtone9, subsist, deadloss superstar, tool, vanishing point, quik, the backyard babies, josephine, festr, small enclosed area, contra, clocker, the needles, maple, lift, & fudge's second birthday!

:D interview with EARTHTONE9 getting fucked in the fudge flat!

:D get in the muthafuckin ring! (this was one in a legendary series of parties where we invited random scene playaz to get utterly messed-up with us, and printed the resulting conversations on life and music...). this issue features Kai Sirius ("is the guy eating her out though?"), Jonny A-Go-Go/Lucifer ("i can suck my own cock"), Ben Quik/MMW ("a girl who can cook and fuck at the same time! that's be ace!"), Bruce from One-Up ("an she had, like, lobster larvae inside her"), Hardcore Mel ("Teenage boys did NOT teach me to fuck!"), Craig Deadloss ("Bang his ass off!"), Al Disciples/Masamune ("i've never heard a girl say, 'oh yeah, i shag other girls', so i'm just, slightly, kinda, woooh..."), and James TAR ("mmmmm"). Highlights include our panel answering the agony aunt questions from a teenage girls magazine. revealing indeed :)

:D interview with californian retro/stoner types NEBULA at the cathouse in glasgow ("i've been to aberdeen once - the chicks are EEEEASY up there!")

:D ask dr feylgood! surreal.

:D the usual shite

THE CD CONTAINS TRACKS BY

festr, jetplane landing, sinister waltz, psycho a-go-go, mercury tiltswitch, alt.rock tm, purple munkie, the gents, pillbox, hookers green #1, the downroads, risingson, lucas, sirius, nero, liber8, major major, lift, maple, john young, sirius

i'm all typed out now

• 5 months later...