aberdeen-music

Crazy frog tune

Fluffy

I have just heard the crazy frog song. oh my. it is pretty damn bad lol! worst is' date=' it will probarly be a hit with the teeny-boppers!

anyone else heard it?[/quote']

The one from the advert on channel five? I fuckin love it! The one with the wee birds giving each other high-fives is better though. I've only ever seen them while stoned though, which might explain it.

Love from Christy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
isn't that kind of old? i thought people had moved on...

baby bird is THE thing right now.

babybird236016.jpg

As for that frog, I hope his creator burns in the seventh layer of hell

Crazy Frog should be shot....

These arses are making a living from tosh like that.

It's annoying and anyone who has it as their ringtone should be utterly ashamed. Do ppl not realise that the ppl who write that shite only do it for money. It's the very crap that's dragging the whole f'ing industry down the bloddy tubes. What happened to creativity, inspiration and artistry!

It's down the pissing toilet that's where it is, instead we have nothing but made-for-money garbige that the public are SUCKERED into buying! I cannot believe ppl r sad enough to have these things as their ringtones....It's sad, it's so the opposite of cool and quite frankly it's SICK . It's all this pishy 'music' that stops real music by real hard-working musicians getting the breaks they DESERVE!

As you can see, I have strong opinions about this, and rightly so - get this garbage off our screens, off our mobiles and OFF THE DANCEFLOOR - it's sad and pathetic. And they must be stopped before they are allowed to steal all this money from folk and before long there will be no such this as a Musical Artists, just some chump with a casio keyboard pretending to play a big boys game.

lol. There y bit said :)

Crazy Frog should be shot....

These arses are making a living from tosh like that.

It's annoying and anyone who has it as their ringtone should be utterly ashamed. Do ppl not realise that the ppl who write that shite only do it for money. It's the very crap that's dragging the whole f'ing industry down the bloddy tubes. What happened to creativity' date=' inspiration and artistry!

It's down the pissing toilet that's where it is, instead we have nothing but made-for-money garbige that the public are SUCKERED into buying! I cannot believe ppl r sad enough to have these things as their ringtones....It's sad, it's so the opposite of cool and quite frankly it's SICK . It's all this pishy 'music' that stops real music by real hard-working musicians getting the breaks they DESERVE!

As you can see, I have strong opinions about this, and rightly so - get this garbage off our screens, off our mobiles and OFF THE DANCEFLOOR - it's sad and pathetic. And they must be stopped before they are allowed to steal all this money from folk and before long there will be no such this as a Musical Artists, just some chump with a casio keyboard pretending to play a big boys game.

lol. There y bit said :)[/quote']

Just an assumption, you're not a fan then.... lol.

i would hope that oasis get to no 1 this week and not the crazy frog. i will be shocked if they dont.