aberdeen-music

Dead Anyway Promotions Presents

A Dead Anyway Promotion

Eric Euan: Another dose of melodic indie fuelled noise from the Euan boys. Their epic three guitar attack creates a ferocious wall of sound reinforced with their solid rhythm section and soaring harmonised vocals. They never fail to make an impact...

De Rosa: These guitar crunching smart arses know how to hammer together an irresistable tune playing their loud/quiet card to maximum effect from moments of pin drop intimacy to sporadic guitar fury....

Turning 13: Emotionally charged post-hardcore from one of Aberdeens finest bands. Turning 13 draw influence from acts such as Fugaz and Jawbox and always deliver a hard hitting energetic show....

Live @ The Tunnels, Saturday 4th June. Doors at 8pm and entry costs 4.

www.deadanyway.com

yeah i put on De Rosa in drakes a while back - i love love love them!! their first demo is still on my player a lot (and on repeat when it is!) the song CAMERA is still one of the best songs ive heard by an unsigned band in a long long time!!! i knew they were wanting to come back and wanted to help out...but greig, you've saved me a job!! i can just come to the gig now as a punter!!

so glad someone else has liked them enough to put them on.....

will be good to hear T13 again, with new songs? geez!!

• 2 weeks later...