aberdeen-music

Hookers Green No. 1

Spoonie

spoonie you were in my dream last night!!!! i cant remember why, you were driving me somewhere, but then you couldnt be bothered taking me the whole way so just dumped me in dennistoun! i think i was trying to get home. to hyndland. which is a long way from dennistoun. mean spoonie!

also JSD was in my dream a bit later on, he was MAD about something. dunno what! poor JSD

so.......hooker's green......*dum di dum*

that's not how it would have happened. i'd have driven you directly to your door and ensured your safe passage!

and then, in the next scene, you'd have voted me for VP Education on Wednesday as a thank-you and as recognition that i would make excellent use of the position to the benefit of the students of the University of Glasgow.

and the soundtrack would have been provided by HG#1, thus making this post relevant to the thread!

spoons

/x

that's not how it would have happened. i'd have driven you directly to your door and ensured your safe passage!

and then' date=' in the next scene, you'd have voted me for VP Education on Wednesday as a thank-you and as recognition that i would make excellent use of the position to the benefit of the students of the University of Glasgow.

and the soundtrack would have been provided by HG#1, thus making this post relevant to the thread!

spoons

/x[/quote']

you're going to beat me with a stick i think........*hides*.....i, um, may have signed my name on scott stevenson's form.....because i never knew you were running too.....i know that means i cant propose anyone else but i can still vote for you right?

please dont hate me please dont hate me please dont hate me please dont hate me!

mwah mwah mwah love from your favourite snaileen xxxx

fuck you, i care about students needs ;-)

and to snaileen, you can vote for whomever you chose, despite who you might propose, second or sponsor. your vote would be much appreciated as well :-) as long as you're not campaigning against me again, i might make it through the day without too many tears!!

spoons

/x