aberdeen-music

I am a Japanese School Teacher

Guest Keira
http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html

A very good read; hilarious set of editorials done by an African-American teaching English in Japan. It will totally change your perception of the japanese' date=' who'd have thought they were so perverted?

Still being regularly updated aswell

:D[/quote']

ahaha, this is great! he should make a book out of it

"These are my personal nicknames - I don't actually call the kids these, and soon you'll see why. Not all of them are the nicest thing in the world, but I never claimed to be a saint.

Bessie - Her face, her body, everything just droops down, like a cow. ...Hey, I warned you not all of these were nice. She's a nice girl, but apparently gravity has already kicked her ass.

Velma - This girl looks EXACTLY like the Japanese version of Velma from Scooby-Doo. EXACTLY. And I can't stress that enough. Case in point - one day I was walking with a friend, when I saw Velma in a store. "Hey, it's Velma!" I mistakenly said to myself. My friend had never seen this girl before or heard the nickname I'd given her, so he turned to me and said "Velma? Like Scooby-Doo? Who are you calling....(looks up)....HOLY SHIT THAT IS VELMA!"

I must just be naive to how it's normal to grab your teachers dick at every oppurtunity.....did you really know that???

I didn't mean that particular situation but the Japanese have always been extra pervy compared to the rest of the world!

It's in chapter 3 of "What Teh Internet Has Taught Us." :)