aberdeen-music

Kitchen Cynics support the Incredible String Band tonight!

Guest Zeenat Aman
In case anybody wants to come down and give us some support' date=' the full Kitchen Cynics Orchestra is at Drummonds tonight, supporting the Incredible String Band.

Door Tax...5, but I'm not sure when it all starts :up:[/quote']

This translates as: "I'm really nervous, so I'd really like it if there were some friendly and familiar faces in the audience, because the KC orchestra is supporting one of my favourite bands.

Door tax... 5, but I'm getting on a bit so I forgot to find out when it all starts!"

:D

This translates as: "I'm really nervous' date=' so I'd really like it if there were some friendly and familiar faces in the audience, because the KC orchestra is supporting one of my favourite bands.

Door tax... 5, but I'm getting on a bit so I forgot to find out when it all starts!"

:D[/quote']

I had a nice relaxing bath before hand (!!??)

Turns out the door tax was 10......massive aplogies to everyone! (Blame Mike N....he told me it was a fiver!)

I've just watched a video of our set, and Zeenat's playing was beautiful, both on flute and melodica...very sympathetic lines. :love: