aberdeen-music

Various COMPUTERS for Sale

Aaron_Robertson

I am offering Brand New Computers Ranging in Spec and Price.

Could have a Bare system that would be perfect for office etc and the net not suitable for games.

Or Could Build Computers Made for Games ETC.

Prices Vary If you wish To know prices gimme a PM.

These Computers are just for the Base unit. monitor Prices, Keyboards ETC prices Vary.

Bare In Mind These computers Will be new.

Thanks Aaron

I dunno i just quite like em................

ok folks one computer left but now not availible untill the 22nd of may

(This Computer is New with no monitor)

Amd Sempron 2400 Cpu

256mb geforce Graphics card

512 DDR 333 Ram

On Board Sound

DVD RW +/- 16x writer

60Gb Hard drive

(Pre-installed Windows XP)

Also for sale (Availible now)

*Untested* AMD Athlon 2400xp CPU (12) Will fit it for free.

64 mb Graphics Gerforce MX 8

If these items do not work i will refund your money.

Cheers

I dunno i just quite like em................

ok folks one computer left but now not availible untill the 22nd of may

(This Computer is Brand New with no monitor)

Amd Sempron 2400 Cpu

256mb geforce Graphics card

512 DDR 333 Ram

On Board Sound

DVD RW +/- 16x writer

60Gb Hard drive

(Pre-installed Windows XP)

Also for sale (Availible now)

*Untested* AMD Athlon 2400xp CPU (12) Will fit it for free.

64 mb Graphics Gerforce MX 8

If these items do not work i will refund your money.

Cheers

On the first machine you haven't listed the motherboard you've used, or the type of Graphics Card (AGP, PCI, PCI-Express) Simply put, I would match a 128Mb 6600 GT card against a lot of 256Gb Cards, its not the memory that matters - a card can have 256 Meg but not even need that much, hence why a simple 128Mb 6600GT is more than sufficient atm...

But anyway.... you are claiming that you are going to fix a CPU for free?? Good fucking luck mate, I would pay just to watch you try and attempt to fix a broken CPU, how the fuck are you even going to begin to attempt this??

Jesus.

The computer that is being sold as Brand new because all of the parts in them were purchased sealed new from a supplier then built into a machine. With an OEM compy of windows and the Sealed sticker. The other items were used in an old pc therefore are not brand new.

Where did you get the OEM copy from? Did you negotiate a deal with Microsoft? As far as I'm aware, you can't transfer a OEM licence onto another computer. Selling computers as "brand new" with an OEM licence illegally transferred could get you into a world of problems.

Go away and have a think about what you're advertising/selling before attempting to sell more stuff.

The computer that is being sold as Brand new because all of the parts in them were purchased sealed new from a supplier then built into a machine. With an OEM compy of windows and the Sealed sticker. The other items were used in an old pc therefore are not brand new.

So then, it's NOT brand new at all... you failed to mention that it is a home build??

Basically, you BOUGHT the parts cheap, build them into a PC to sell on and make a profit.

You should have said this in the first place, instead of claiming it to be brand new.

And I really, really would like to see you try to "FIX" a broken CPU.