aberdeen-music

werewolf corps mp3

steve corps

my opinion is that this is bland irritating crap trying to pretend it's experimental or clever. It sounds like a load of slowed down samples which in the stoned mind of the guy who made it sounds like boards of canada. Which it does vaguely, only without any of the writing or production skill. After 2 minutes of waiting for something to happen I started skipping through the track hoping it would change but no, 9 mins into it and it's still the same.

my opinion is that this is bland irritating crap trying to pretend it's experimental or clever. It sounds like a load of slowed down samples which in the stoned mind of the guy who made it sounds like boards of canada. Which it does vaguely' date=' only without any of the writing or production skill. After 2 minutes of waiting for something to happen I started skipping through the track hoping it would change but no, 9 mins into it and it's still the same.[/quote']

not a bad description, but it doesnt beat this...

"I normally appreciate anti music of this sort but to me this seemed like a horrid joke. It's one thing to perform noise with a sense of dynamics or intent. It's quite another thing to just haphazardly throw some crap together and try to pawn yourself off as an artist."

i'm quite glad it irritated you so much.

not a bad description' date=' but it doesnt beat this...

"I normally appreciate anti music of this sort but to me this seemed like a horrid joke. It's one thing to perform noise with a sense of dynamics or intent. It's quite another thing to just haphazardly throw some crap together and try to pawn yourself off as an artist."

i'm quite glad it irritated you so much.[/quote']

nah you don't get it. It's not clever "anti-music", it's just crap. If your intention is to irritate people, then you have done that well, I would equate this to being as irritating as a pneumatic drill and a car alarm going off simutaneously, in the sense that it makes me think "fucking turn that shit off" and certainly not something I would willingly expose my ears to.

"haphazardly throw some crap together and try to pawn yourself off as an artist". yeah that just about sums this up.

I would equate this to being as irritating as a pneumatic drill and a car alarm going off simutaneously' date=' in the sense that it makes me think "fucking turn that shit off" and certainly not something I would willingly expose my ears to.

[/quote']

thats almost on a par with the one i quoted, i'll take your feedback on board buddy.

sorry, aint lostened to th4 track yet, cos im lazy and drunnk, all i know is that all previous werewolf corps exlpits i have really enjoyed and play them quite alot. despite the fact that he is my sex buddy. I'll listen to the track when i get back from having sex at some girlsm flat. give me a few hours.

sorry' date=' aint lostened to th4 track yet, cos im lazy and drunnk, all i know is that all previous werewolf corps exlpits i have really enjoyed and play them quite alot. despite the fact that he is my sex buddy. I'll listen to the track when i get back from having sex at some girlsm flat. give me a few hours.[/quote']

i'm impressed with your ability to be drunk ALL THE TIME! Hoorah! I bet your liver tastes nutty.