aberdeen-music

last night at the moorings

ben_1903

meh your band is shit basicaly man so when you learn how to play some songs come back and ill be standing in the front.

Milner forgot to add... "and your bio is still shite".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh your band is shit basicaly man so when you learn how to play some songs come back and ill be standing in the front.

Again, well said. Can this guy not read? Or is he just refusing to believe that most people think his band is shit. Most people meaning everyone apart from his friends who dont know any better. Jeez... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone has their own opinions in music, why does everyone have to make a statement about the bands they hate and not like? So people think we (tears of grace) are shit, I say fair do's to you, we can't please everyone, if we did it would probs be a pretty boring world if every band pleased everyone. I have to admit even though our drummer disagrees to SPD behaviour, I found it quite humorous and was even laughing aswell. And I don't really mind what type of music they play. They're doing something they like and so are we so I'll just settle it at that.