aberdeen-music

Guitar Teachers

danielreid

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any guitar teachers in the aberdeen/portlethen area? Ive decided to go back and learn theory and some other techniques i passed on when learning the first time round, but unfortunatly im way too distratced to learn from books myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :-)

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any guitar teachers in the aberdeen/portlethen area? Ive decided to go back and learn theory and some other techniques i passed on when learning the first time round' date=' but unfortunatly im way too distratced to learn from books myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :-)[/quote']

Seriously... teach yourself - the internet is the only resource you will need for learning guitar.

Save you a lot of money too!

I'm not sure if i should reveal this massive secret but... well first of all there's my long time guitar teacher called Darren who works at Chalmers and Mckay music school-i highly recommend him very informal and effective tuition.

But.. a couple of my friends get taught by this guy who they say is absolutley awesome, oh and he happens to be the guitarist for Ian Brown. :rockon:

If you want darren's no pm me :up: