aberdeen-music

'Drummer' Available

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman

Cheers for all who responded!

A'right?

Been playing drums since 2000, totally self taught, so far from brilliant i.e. can't play fancy jazz wank type stuff but can keep a beat and am enthusiastic if nothing else! Can play The Cramps, The Clash, The Hives, Misfits, early Who, The Jam, The Cult, some Queens of the Stone Age, Sonics, Offspring, that kinda thing.

I'm interested in playing in a band to have a reason to play other than I feel like annoying the neighbours now and then, so if you are a band looking for a drummer or interested in forming a band to play a sorta Garage punk style, get in touch.

Hell, if Meg White can get away with it I sure can!

Mart :band:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluesxman

Re:

Well, thanks for all the replies, ha ha! Looks like I should have wanted to join an emo or metal band......anyway, have been given a start by a band who play decent music so let's see how it goes......what the hell defines an emo band anyways??? I'm SO out of touch.....

Guest bluesxman

RE: Emo

Ha, just to clarify, I haven't joined an emo band, was just interested in what style of music carries the emo tag.....each to their own I say. Just don't force it on me! :D

• 4 weeks later...

yo dude just wondering if you would be up 4 a jam sometime soon like real soon as i am a guitarist and i have a bass player we need drummer to complete line up we have our own material we like to try out new things and we have gigs lined up 4 as soon as we get a drummer we have never had any bad feedback about our own stuff we are also self taught been playing together 4 bout a year i am 23 and the bassist is 20 we are quite serious bout music in general but we also like to drink beer and have a laugh i live in laurencekirk and we usually jam at my house as i have a little studio with a drumkit and 4track. hpoe this interests you give me a call on 01561377099hope to hear from soon my name is andy.