aberdeen-music

Memory Lane....

jonty84

I was hoping this would be Clangers related.

Infact, while I'm at it, does anyone know if there's a Clangers DVD boxset available? I normally have a bit of an aversion to most trendy retro-cartoon stuff (mainly because it leads to 14 year olds claiming they used to watch Bagpuss), however the Clangers is totally Mexico. (courtesy of Nathan Barley).

Guest Cowboy Dan

Yeh, like I bought this Bagpuss dvd I was totally pissed off because they remastered it, I was just like HELLO, i used to watch Bagpuss, you can't go remastering that shit.

Guest Cowboy Dan

Oh and i'm assuming you don't have a clue how eBay works so if you want me to bid on it for you Ryan, I will.

Have I posted in this thread too much? Yes.

Would you believe that Inspector Gadget was first aired in 1983 and the last new episode was aired in 1986?

Would you? Am I lying?

Fucking hell' date=' thats outrageous! I also heard a rumour it was produced and animated in France? It's about time they started making some new episodes...it wouldn't be the same though :(

Anyway, I've got a link for a 2.2mb video of the intro as well - windows media player - classic moments include the chief getting blown up in his safe, and Gadget handcuffing the fake boss at the end....ahh to be a kid again..download below....

Intro Video

Cheers

Mike