aberdeen-music

Is there room for humour in music??

Guest F.A._FEEDER

Or would you rather listen to death metal?

its obviouse that you know nothing about death metal and so i will asume you are one of the idiots that put all extreme genres into one. If you think there is no room for humour in extreme/death music i have three words and one band for you...

ANAL CUNT - Listen to them.

Guest Nikola Tesla

Haha chill out. The only reason i find that funny is because the guy was a rascist homophobic fuck, and i'm shure he wrote a song called "haha you're in a coma" Oh the irony.

Haha chill out. The only reason i find that funny is because the guy was a rascist homophobic fuck' date=' and i'm shure he wrote a song called "haha you're in a coma" Oh the irony.[/quote']

Yes i agree seth is a massive cock. but the point is that the song titles and lyrics are not seriouse, they are supposed to be amusing, so death/grindcore has its lighter sides. Unlike what that dude said.

Guest Nikola Tesla

Children Blown to Bits by the Busload

Black Metal Transvestite

Group Taking Acid as Considered Conspiracy Against the Government

Those songs are funnier and done by a far better band, who arn't stupid fucks and can at least play. (and yes i know Scott Hull was in Anal Cunt at some point)

Children Blown to Bits by the Busload

Black Metal Transvestite

Group Taking Acid as Considered Conspiracy Against the Government

Those songs are funnier and done by a far better band' date=' who arn't stupid fucks and can at least play. (and yes i know Scott Hull was in Anal Cunt at some point)[/quote']

Phil from pantera done some stuff ina anal cunt, would you consider him a stupid fuck who cant play?

So your from liverpool... fuck off and nick something.....a sence of humour perhaps??

For a start "You're", not "your". Fool.

Second, I'm from Edinburgh, living IN Liverpool, and I can tell you for a fact, the average Liverpudlian is 100x friendlier than the average Aberdonian.

Third - stereotypes are never big or clever.

Finally - I have a sense of humour, I just don't find songs about killing the handicapped very funny. The singer of Anal Cunt in a coma is hilarious, however. Something YOU can't see the funny side of, bucko.....

For a start "You're"' date=' not "your". Fool.

Second, I'm from Edinburgh, living IN Liverpool, and I can tell you for a fact, the average Liverpudlian is 100x friendlier than the average Aberdonian.

Third - stereotypes are never big or clever.

Finally - I have a sense of humour, I just don't find songs about killing the handicapped very funny. The singer of Anal Cunt in a coma is hilarious, however. Something YOU can't see the funny side of, bucko.....[/quote']

I never said that if someone went out and "pushed your wife in front of the subway" that it would be funny, however, when its as harmless as being lyrics in music it is funny. But there is a big difference between lyrics in music and reality. I find humour in the fact that he wrote a song about being in a coma and ending up being in a coma but not at the sheer fact that he is in one. I never said anything about Liverpudlians not being freindly.

If the only way you can be 'big' and 'cleaver' is to correct me on my grammar and correct me on things i neve said then i think that says it all.

Looks like your punctuation and typing skills need some brushing up too.

I have yet to have anything stolen in Liverpool. Better?

Nothing that makes prejudice seem "harmless" is OK. Preaching hate in a "funny" way does not make it OK. "I Sent A Thankyou Card To The Guy Who Raped You", "I Made Your Kid Get AIDS, So You Could Watch It Die" "You Got Date Raped" "Women: Natures Punching Bag" "I Made Fun of you Because Your Kid Just Died" "I Went Back IN Time And Voted For Hitler" - Ho Ho?

OK, there ARE some funny AC titles (RUBBISH songs though), but dude, only 12 year old like this shit....