aberdeen-music

Another chance to catch Ascension....

Guest Scorge Spike

Guest Scorge Spike

...before we bugger off for a while and start recording - we're playing with Pure Lead and Noise Pollution at the Tunnels on Tuesday night.

A night of rock, metal, and pure speed beckons, all welcome :devil:.......

Guest Scorge Spike
valley of the damned' date=' i can't wait....wud much rather it was heart of a dragon, just for the cheese factor.

i also hope, for a power metal band, u have songs about slaying dragons n stuff.....otherwise it just wouldnt be right, would it? :)[/quote']

Playing VOTD is fucking hard enough, thank you. :D

And no songs about dragons. Yet, anyway.....

Playing VOTD is fucking hard enough' date=' thank you. :D

And no songs about dragons. Yet, anyway.....[/quote']

Heart of a Dragon = Worst Dragonforce song by far... but it's still awesome! I say we start doing Black Winter Night or Once In A Lifetime :)

But anyway... Durin's Bane is the closest thing we have to a dragon song... its a 15 minute epic filled with power and more power about the Balrog from Lord of the Rings. Monstah!!!!

Also we do have a Fire/Desire rhyme thanks to Scorge: Seamless!

See you a 6 chaps..

well hope everyone had a good time last night! I did, was a fantastic night aside from some minor guitar mishaps but that's all in the name of Power Metal!!!

Thanks to Noise and Pure Lead who were fab and v. entertaining!

Also thanks to the rest of Ascension for not kicking the shit out of me for snapping a string on the Eb guitar and thus having to play 3 songs (inc. Lost in the Twilight Hall) in Standard E *twat!*. Special shout out to Wilky for pulling off this change admirably!

See you next time!

well it was my first time on stage and i fuckin loved it..was an awesome show and thanks to that show im now going to be a permanent addition to the lineup with scott switching over to ryhthm guitar. the whole nite was kickass and it was awesome playing with noise pollution a band who i already liked...hope theres gonna be lots more gigs to follow during my time with them.

p.s scott says could acension pm him about future gigs?