aberdeen-music

Gran Turismo Challenge

Tav

For those of you who have GT4 here's a bit of a challenge for you. What's the fastest time you can record using a Nissan Skyline R34, that is completely unmodified, on the 14mile Nurburgring Nordschleife race course? Remembering that in the real world the fastest time set was 8minutes.

I recommend doing it in arcade time trial mode to save you needing to buy the car. Post your results here please...and no cheating :nono: if you can get a screen shot that'd be randy.

On my 3rd lap I managed:

8:04:253, but I am stil hacking away for a 100% clean lap.

P.S Post any other challenges or fastest laps you have done.

7 minutes 19seconds is the real life record set by a Radical SR4.....

Ive read on the net that someone has managed 7minutes 48seconds on GT4 in a Skyline!!!!

But you just know that the GT4 record is held by some crazy computer mad japanese kid...and will probably always be held by some crazy computer mad japanese kid!!!!

7 minutes 19seconds is the real life record set by a Radical SR4.....

Yeah I was talking about the Production Road Car record. It was first set by the Skyline then beaten by the Enzo...quite an accomplishment for the Skyline considering it's got 4 seats and a boot. I don't know what the cicuit record is...I would expect that one of the 24hour cars hold it.

EDIT: Just watched a video of the radical it was pretty insane but not as scary as the M3 GTR Race Car on muchosucko.com. Also I watched a le man style Porche from the 90's <I think it did look old school> do it in 6min 41...