old Starfall track 'Entity' on Radio One tonight after 7:30pm

Bradley

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

king_rattail.jpg

Starfall's Luke Engel in photo shoot for the New Nazi Musical Express sporting the rat's tail

hairstyle he become so trendsettingly famous for(above)

Starfall's singer Luke Engel showed his kinder side today as he announced that he would be lopping off his rat's tail hairstyle for charity, the charity in question who would receive a total of twelvtundred million pounds would be "White Children In Need".

Luke said "Well, i realise that the cause for the master race is somewhat failing so i figured that the thing most valuable to me had to be sacrificed to buy some stanley knives and Millwall F.C season tickets for some sick kids"

Baptiste.jpg

Pseudo-Gothmetal pioneer Luke Engel of Starfall performing at a benefit gig(above)

Starfall then played a special benefit gig at the London BooHoo Valve and played almost all the songs from the famed Black And White Minstrel Show, but in a Goth style of course.

There was very little trouble apart from a ticket tout, whose skin colour was definitely not white, was told to "go back home to his own country", despite his insistence that he "only lived down the road and was born in the hospital round the corner".

mullet.jpg

Stuart Maxwell from Orwell(above)

Upon reading this article, Stuart Maxwell of Aberdeen band Orwell said that he wanted to read more stories about Starfall because he thought they "looked a bit queer and were just nae real", he said as he filed his nails while apparently dressed as an ironic 70s TV cop show traffic policeman.

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

Aberdeen's premier scratcore band Spike Piledriver announced that they're going to playing an "obvious support slot alongside Starfall" at the Dundee Crusty Badger Bar and said that the crowd will be in for a treat as they've recorded a new song which lasts for a quarter of a second called "FIT LIKE SATAN MIN!".

Hog says "ITS GONNA FUCKIN ACE MIN!!!! I HAVE NIVIR PLAYED WE MA HERO HEVY DEVY TOWNSEND BUT STARFALL'S THE NEXT BEST THING KEN FIT AH MEAN!, I MIGHT EVEN END UP HATING ASYLUM SEEKERS BY THE END O IT HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

happybaby1.jpg

Spike Piledriver guitarer Hog excited about the prospect of entering Starfall's world of darkness(above)

Spike Piledriver will also be playing with the perpetually-headlining pseudo-Goth noiseblink trio Starfall at Aberdeen's The Grinning Mortician, festivities also include the hanging of a midget and the chance to win a Luger pistol from the Reich N Raffle competition.

Dates to be announced

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

cast_athena_4_pop.jpg

TV Tanned, Burger King's answer to Fidel Castro(above)

The world of Gothmetal was dealt a punishing blow today as Aberdeen's doyen of self-righteous indignation and wannabe Che Guevara, TV Tanned personally challenged "all of Starfall to a debate fight!!!".

Starfall have yet to make a statement and were unavailable today due to a prior engagement which involved making shower gel out of the deceased fat of some overweight Jews but TV Tanned wanted them to know that "he works in politics, knows all about fair trade policies in Guatemala and that i hate the CIA and George Bush or anyone or anything that has the name Bush in it, and that includes Kate Bush, the Tina Turner song Nutbush City Limits and TV critic Garry Bushell, more than anyone else in the entire world".

TV Tanned then went on to say that he was reading "everything Michael Moore has ever written so i can pretend i thought it all up when i sock it right up Starfall's Aryan stinkgorges" in preparition for the showdown with the neo-fascistic Gothmetallers but had read so much Michael Moore that he is now just reading stuff like "Soledad Brother" and "The Communist Manifesto" for fun now.

Sky TV did have an interest in screening the debate fight but while Starfall and their manager Dave Bradley were happy to sign a deal with Sky TV, TV Tanned however was defiant in that "he'd never work with Sky TV or would have anything to do with that capitalist, money-making non-Communist mate of Maggie Thatcher's Rupert Murdoch cos i read about him once in a book, i'd maybe like him if he was a Russian dissident though!!!".

Starfall's press officers issued a statement that they had been in talks with TV Tanned for a debate fight but because of their busy schedule ethnic cleansing and "headlining" every gig they book it would be difficult for them to fit TV Tanned in at this time.

kkk.gif

Starfall's press officers speak today

TV Tanned's response to that - "TOTALITARIAN GOTH TWATS!"

fatty.gif

TV Tanned, Grampian's own Leon Trotsky photographed yesterday at a drive-thru MacDonald's, ready to take on psuedoGoth-style fascism head-and-wobbly manbitchtits on(above)

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

HERE, FIRST FOR ALL YOUR LATEBREAKING STARFALL AND PSEUDOGOTH AND RAT'S TAIL NEWS!!!

Unconfirmed rumours were bandied around today that the former punk band Sirius split in order to disband into not one, but two seperate pseudo-Goth projects!.

Kai is said to be pursuing a more "darker edgier type edge thats probably coloured black" and is already in the process of growing his very own rat's tail in the hope of hopping on the deathwagon to Gothtown!

fatty.jpg

Kai, back from the grave of Sirius to become PseudoGoth pervpunk!

His new band "CILFAW", which is the abbreviation for "CORPSE I'D LIKE TO FIDDLE ABOUT WITH", is a cross between Cradle Of Filth and Chas N Dave and will feature Kai on banjo and bar-room piano while somebody he knows who is going to dye their hair jet black next week is going to provide the cheeky chirpy vocals to the songs of death and decay they're already in the process of writing lyrics for....in their very own blood!.

bayou2.jpg

Former Sirius frontman and all-round crazy guy Terry

Former Sirius lead singer Terry though, has become a solo Goth artist and is now calling himself "Count Terrelzebub" and his new album "I Am Going To Smash Your Dead Grandmother's Pelvic Bone In With My PseudoGothic Bloodpump" will be out in all good stinking Goth stores like Presents soon.

Release dates and obvious support slots with Starfall to be announced as soon as the cheques made payable to "David Bradley" are cleared.

Starfall had a dozen or so date uk tour back in october/novemeber. Since then they have played a gig every week or two in various places around the country, including some of the venues from their tour who invited them back. They played in HJB back in novemeber, but I don't think have played in Aberdeen since. Over xmas they took some time out for Luke to write new material in preperation for another possible UK tour in the next couple of months. There is also plans going ahead for a joint EP... don't know wether with whom is a secret or not tho so I won't say.

Erm, thats just what I know, you'd have to ask Starfall or Bradely for the 'official' version...

Guest Zombie Re-Munched

READ IT FIRST HERE WITH ALL THE LATE-BREAKING ESSENTIALLY PSEUDOGOTHIC STARFALL NEWS!!!!

Today, Aberdeen's zany and wacky self-styled Bohemian artmusos Hookers Green spoke about Starfall during an interview in "Red Wine Drinker And Roll-Up Cigarette Smoker Magazine", which is out this month, and said "they all look like a pack of hyenas laughing at glove puppets full of muscles and guts".

In what was initially meant to be an interview about Hookers Green's forthcoming benefit gig at the Dundee Snobworm Club to help the Costa Rican wine industry soon turned to a ironically surreal rant about Starfall, a band that "headlines" all its gigs nowadays.

"They look like electronic eyebrows frying in a wok of dreams and gin!" said Neil Insh of Hookers Green, apparently dressed as a Canadian boyscout and pretending to talk like an Irish vagrant, "I wish they would run to a field full of beards and pretend to be Jesus nailed to a tree that grows muscles and bosoms"

1920-wj1-tokio-scout.jpg

The zany Neil Insh of Hookers Green, living life like its Greenwich Village 1954!(above)

During this wine-fuelled rant, Neil Insh's writing partner Nick also engaged in a quite puerile rant about the pseudogothic superstars and said that lead singer Luke looked like "a giraffe whose neck was full of sleaze and hipster sweat and his hairstyle looks like a privet hedge of death"and said that he hated Goths because "they reminded him of stories about Mongolia and photographs of General Custer".

As well as that, Starfall's manager Dave Bradley came under fire and was described by Nick as "looking like a career in arm wrestling", Neil too drunk on some rather cheap Australian red wine and on his 40th roll-up cigarette by now and pretending to talk like a Russian KGB operative to heighten his "i'm such a wacky guy" image said that Dave Bradley was "a hairy musket in a world of sleaze, dogs, beards and death" and then began to laugh in the style of Brian Blessed.

su_pollard.jpg

The wildly wacky guy who keeps the wine-drinking Aberdeen Bohemian hipster scene alive, the man that is Nick H.G(above)

Then...things got very ugly indeed.

Nick from Hookers Green got really really mad, put on his scarf, lit up another roll-up cigarette and shouted "You're all a bunch of greasy helicopters!" to the magazine writers and then stormed out and was reported to have walked to a branch of Oddbins and bought a bottle of Blue Nun and a packet of Golden Virginia rolling tobacco in a fit of Bohemian rage - yes, he was seen earlier at a bus stop reading a book written by existentialist author Albert Camus, probably just to make sure that everyone knows he is more ironic than iron itself.

The other bands playing the "Benefit for the Costa Rican Wine Industry" gig this Thursday with Hookers Green willl be A Delicate Owl, Freddie Mercury's Stilt Twitch and Electric Papua New Guinea.

When asked about Hookers Green's shocking behaviour regarding the Starfall question, Hookers Green pal and A Delicate Owl trumpet-polisher Phillippino Derek Jameson Mo Johnston said "you know maaaaaaan, they may be into like Goth stuff like death and biting people's necks and coffins and rotting flesh but i think that we all gotta just like love each other, even when we are dead and smelling like rotting pork" to which Phillippino gave the peace sign and then rolled down a hill full of daffodils laughing.

fd-hippy-denim-girl.jpg

Phillippino Derek Jameson Mo Johnston, trumpet parper for emo-trance band A Delicate Owl

Electric Papua New Guinea frontman Future Stornoway had nothing to say on the matter and said that Electric Papua New Guinea would perhaps do a gig with Starfall once he had enough time to learn the chords to The Cure's song Lovecats.

cross%20eyed.jpg

Future Stornoway in publicity shots for an "Effects Pedal Foot Syndrome" health promotions leaflet

Originally posted by j.turgenev:

im sorry, why are you involving us in anything that you speak about?

please dont.

and thanks for typecasting us aswell. fuck off.

grow a sense of humour