aberdeen-music

::synergy:: @ The Tunnels - Friday 1st April 05

chilli

Guest neil ex

As much as I enjoy winding up Maxi on this forum... I hope his interview goes well, but we don't want a repeat performance of the early hours of Sunday morning now Stuart.. :D

I'll be along to this one.. lots of good IM shows coming up! They deserve to be well attended..

Guest stuartmaxwell
As much as I enjoy winding up Maxi on this forum... I hope his interview goes well' date=' but we don't want a repeat performance of the early hours of Sunday morning now Stuart.. :D

[/quote']

yeah oops

apparently i was being a knob to les rikki

i must apologise

I'll be along to this one.. lots of good IM shows coming up! They deserve to be well attended..

nice to know our flyer-programme meets with your approval; we are fairly excited by the

forthcoming events & risks we are taking, by bringing to aberdeen artists that would normally

bypass us in favour of glasgow & edinburgh

nice to know our flyer-programme meets with your approval; we are fairly excited by the

forthcoming events & risks we are taking' date=' by bringing to aberdeen artists that would normally

bypass us in favour of glasgow & edinburgh[/quote']

Fairly exciting?

I'd personally say that you're one of the most exciting things to happen here - I know nothing about the kind of stuff that you're putting on, but it's amazing to see someone do what you've done - and I hope to make it along to support one of your shows before long :)

Guest neil ex
Fairly exciting?

I'd personally say that you're one of the most exciting things to happen here - I know nothing about the kind of stuff that you're putting on' date=' but it's amazing to see someone do what you've done - and I hope to make it along to support one of your shows before long :)[/quote']

Definitely.. Thinking about how many good bands I've discovered from attending IM gigs, just makes me realize how much good music there is out there.. Also how much good music is being brought to Aberdeen.. :D

Definitely.. Thinking about how many good bands I've discovered from attending IM gigs' date=' just makes me realize how much good music there is out there.. Also how much good music is being brought to Aberdeen.. :D[/quote']

yes, there is by anybodys definition an amazing amount of really top notch music

out there now. We really want to bring to Aberdeen, what nobody else can be bothered to bring-here & especially artists we want to see & hear ourselves.

e.g. DIY whether solo, in bands, promoting etc

best tip for this w/e ::synergy:: on Friday

Fence Homegame 2 Sat & Sun

ps guts on fire demo ready yet?

Guest neil ex

No! Ross and I are going to buy a 4 track recorder though.. We've got plenty of music.. I'm going round to his house in 10 minutes..

Although we joked about the legend of Guts on Fire of North East Scotland (we weren't playing music back then!).. We like the name 'Guts on Fire'.. So we're going to use that I think. It's rubbish and it makes us laugh.. It's fine for the time being.. We're having fun! :D

No! Ross and I are going to buy a 4 track recorder though.. We've got plenty of music.. I'm going round to his house in 10 minutes..

Although we joked about the legend of Guts on Fire of North East Scotland (we weren't playing music back then!).. We like the name 'Guts on Fire'.. So we're going to use that I think. It's rubbish and it makes us laugh.. It's fine for the time being.. We're having fun! :D

thats what its all about................ back to the point of the thread

::synergy:: @ The Tunnels - Friday 1st April 05

interesting music are delighted to announce another ::synergy:: night

for your delectation, featuring an artist playing his debut event in the UK

with a supporting cast of top notch quality:-

::synergy::

Friday 1st April 05

The Tunnels

Carnegie's Brae

Doors 8.00pm

Entrance 5.00 Students 4.00

featuring