aberdeen-music

ken barlow in corrie last night....

delboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's going to be dragged out sooooo long.

going to be? its gone way to far already....surely their family laison officer or whatever she was called would have noticed the slightly unusual behaviour?

i couldnt help but laugh when i saw police officers doing a search on the ground. They did it perfectly until someone walked right infront of the line...wiping all traces of possible evidence!

maybe they should do a more racy late night corrie like they sometimes do with hollyoakes so we can really find out what happens when the duckworths go round to the croppers for *ahem* supper

'ooh jack spank me harder big boy, you rolling the film roy?'

'im spanking as hard as i can woman!'

going to be? its gone way to far already....surely their family laison officer or whatever she was called would have noticed the slightly unusual behaviour?

i couldnt help but laugh when i saw police officers doing a search on the ground. They did it perfectly until someone walked right infront of the line...wiping all traces of possible evidence!

anyone else notice that?

all that plastic quivering of the lips is not the behavour of someone grieving - why the fuck didnt they get manchesters finest detective DCI Wise on the case???? he'd have solved it by now, or the helen mirren character from prime suspect (also manchester based).

or they could have shipped in colombo to sort out this mess, the corrie soap police are crap at best, pathetic at worst!

all that plastic quivering of the lips is not the behavour of someone grieving - why the fuck didnt they get manchesters finest detective DCI Wise on the case???? he'd have solved it by now' date=' or the helen mirren character from prime suspect (also manchester based).

or they could have shipped in colombo to sort out this mess, the corrie soap police are crap at best, pathetic at worst![/quote']

ahh colombo...he would be half way through the door, leaving katie thinking she had gotten away with it....then he would turn round and say...."just one more thing...there is somthing at the back of my mind...." case closed

ahh colombo...he would be half way through the door' date=' leaving katie thinking she had gotten away with it....then he would turn round and say...."just one more thing...there is somthing at the back of my mind...." case closed[/quote']

and he have that poignant, thoughtful colombo look on his face that only colombo can do....