aberdeen-music

Baby Karma debut at Tsunami Show

jester1470

Baby Karma willmake their live debut at the tsunami show, the band which originally started as a studio projectbetween myself,, Emma Forman and Blair Cunningham has morphed into a good rock/pop band, the current libe up for the mushulu gig is as follows, this is an interim line up.

The line up is -

Emma on viocals - Emma plays with the Deviadas,andhas previously played in bands such as Bad Karma

Guitar/BVs - Dusty plays in the Deviadas and isa good counter to emmas vocals on backing

Guitar - Blair is the producer of the original Baby Karma demo's, a great guitarist who has shared a stage with Marillion, Joe Walsh, Nazareth, members of XTC,Stone Roses, etc

Keys - Richie, Richhie is the keyboard player of Jonny's Funky Kollosus and a great keyobard player with a classical and mellow style

Bass - Dave, Dave has played bass with several bands through the years and adds a brilliant rythm section

Drums - the surprise to many people, one of the best drummers on the scene, the great Milner ;)

Baby Karma is a combination of commercial pop with rock ballad stylings. Its a fun project and I hope people enjoy it as much as we do.

Cheers

Stuart

Is this the same line up that will be playing at Keith?

P.S. Hope your gig does go ahead' date=' canna beat a bit of 80's music!! :band:[/quote']

Similar, possibly Mark Winchester on bass for Keith, how about MGB to play at the night, you got 2 80's covers ? obviously theres no money in it, but it would be good to see you, backline is provided, i think theres still space, bring a crowd with ya :p

Cheers

Stuart

We're practising tonight so i'll ask the rest of the band then and let you know.

We have been known to do a few 80's covers in the past and at the moment we've added Pink Floyd - The Wall to our set which also includes Boys of Summer

Let you know later on tonight or tomorrow,

:cheers:

We're practising tonight so i'll ask the rest of the band then and let you know.

We have been known to do a few 80's covers in the past and at the moment we've added Pink Floyd - The Wall to our set which also includes Boys of Summer

Let you know later on tonight or tomorrow' date='

:cheers:[/quote']

sounds good, you have my direct email, though 'another brick int he wall' is 70's i think, at least you'll get a chance to play in aberdeen, even if you are playing for free ;)

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Zeenat Aman
sounds good' date=' you have my direct email, though 'another brick int he wall' is 70's i think[/quote']

I think it carried over and was the first number one of 1980 as well though.

No probs Stuart, let you know as soon as.

By the way i just looked up my Guiness Book of Hit Singles and although technically 'Another Brick in the Wall' was released in December 1979, it was still No. 1 until the 19th January 1980!!

:D:D

I'm full of useless facts and figures or at least i think that's what people say i'm full of! :D

:cheers:

Guest Zeenat Aman
No probs Stuart' date=' let you know as soon as.

By the way i just looked up my Guiness Book of Hit Singles and although technically 'Another Brick in the Wall' was released in December 1979, it was still No. 1 until the 19th January 1980!!

:D:D

I'm full of useless facts and figures or at least i think that's what people say i'm full of! :D

:cheers:[/quote']

Boo, you had to check the hit singles book though!:p