aberdeen-music

Big W changing rooms...

lucid

Guest Zeenat Aman
Talking about your sex life on an internet message board makes you sound like a sad little shitcunt. Sorry' date=' but that's the way it is. I hope you never get any ever again.[/quote']

Oh!?

My lovely lady will be round early on' date=' for the simple exchange of a card, nothing more, we're not rich. I daresay a nice hug will follow, and I believe we will spend the rest of the afternoon fucking the shit out of each other.[/quote']

:D

Oh!?

i also noticed this one earlier

I will be eviscerated if I name names' date=' but I know of a couple of women who really love anal stimulation, whether by tongue, finger or cock. I think the main reason many women don't like it is because they are also, for a change, under pressure to perform, it depends on how much their muscles relax. But hey, why go for a difficult brown when there's an easy pink? Anything goes between consenting adults.[/quote']

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh!?

Shit, I'd forgotten all about that! But note that gory details were not divulged.

*tries to talk his way out of it, but there's no getting away from the fact he's been absolutely pwned*

Guest Zeenat Aman
i also noticed this one earlier
I will be eviscerated if I name names' date=' but I know of a couple of women who really love anal stimulation, whether by tongue, finger or cock. I think the main reason many women don't like it is because they are also, for a change, under pressure to perform, it depends on how much their muscles relax. But hey, why go for a difficult brown when there's an easy pink? Anything goes between consenting adults.[/quote']

Terrible, just terrible... even makes government hypocrite's look saintly in comparison!

you're all arseholes. this thread rules.i wanna have sex in the Big W changing rooms. Ideally, I'd want to have sex in the bathrooms of Mothercare or Early Learning Centre, but this is just as good.

"ho man, check 'at bhoy......he's reedin' a book.................................dick!"