aberdeen-music

water supply at the vault [part 2]

Ameriko_Niko

Wasn't it already confirmed on the other thread that there's a loophole that can be exploited in order not to give out free water?

Seeing as it's not technically illegal to do so, i suggest some sort of protest about it..i'm sure standing outside the vaults with a few signs pointing out the lack of free water, in a peaceful manner would soon kill a bit of their trade :) if they can't even extend to free water, they don't deserve to be in business..end of :)

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Cloud

Seeing as it's not technically illegal to do so, i suggest some sort of protest about it..i'm sure standing outside the vaults with a few signs pointing out the lack of free water, in a peaceful manner would soon kill a bit of their trade :) if they can't even extend to free water, they don't deserve to be in business..end of :)

i agree wholehartedly

bastards

Incidentally, it's always promoted that you should stay hydrated if you're drinking/taking drugs, right? I've never been in the vaults, so I can't comment as to the likelyhood of people getting fucked on various substances in there, but it's obvious there's going to be people drunk in there. soo..if they're denying people water in order to stay hydrated, shouldn't their practice at the very least be highlighted?

fuck knows, i just know i'd never go to a place that didn't offer free water, i'm constantly too hot.

Originally posted by Cloud

.....i'm sure standing outside the vaults with a few signs pointing out the lack of free water, in a peaceful manner would soon kill a bit of their trade :) ........

There's hardly any trade to kill - that's probably why they're desperate enough to insist on charging for water.