aberdeen-music

SAZ Play Moorings again.

Sue Denim..

Yeah we're back....

I've just visited the SAZ website (www.officialsaz.com/index.htm) and found out that they are scheduled in to play the Moorings again on Sat 25th June. Something to look forward to as they were by far the best live band I saw in 2004.

:rockon:

Cheers...... We too look forward to playing @ The Moorings again' date=' it was a brilliant nite and glad you enjoyed... The link you put isn't working - hopefully this will [url']www.officialsaz.com

We return with Vantage Point from Edinburgh (mad manic rockers!!!) and Phantom Riffage from Perth (these guys know how to party!!!!)

This is part of our Old Skool/80's Heavy Metal Tour :rockon:

• 4 weeks later...

My band, Vantage Point, are looking for forward to playing this gig as well. Will be our first time playing in Aberdeen, while it is always good to gig with SAZ. They did an excellent gig in Edinburgh last night, totaly rocked!

If anyone wants to hear some of our songs before the gig they can visit http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/vantage_point2/

While you can also visit our websire www.vantage-point.info for more info.

Cheers.

My band' date=' Vantage Point, are looking for forward to playing this gig as well. Will be our first time playing in Aberdeen, while it is always good to gig with SAZ. They did an excellent gig in Edinburgh last night, totaly rocked!

If anyone wants to hear some of our songs before the gig they can visit [url']http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/vantage_point2/

While you can also visit our websire www.vantage-point.info for more info.

Cheers.

Thatz mah boy, you get yourself promoted too, unforuntately SAZ may have to pull out of this gig due to circumstances outwith our control (no lead singer, due to the impending birth of her first child), but will keep you all posted :down:

Aye' date=' I enjoyed your last gig up here. Rock n Roll!!![/quote']

SAZ may have to pull out of this gig due to circumstances outwith our control, but will keep everyone posted on this, but I can assure you that Vantage Point and Phantom Riffage are guaranteed to rock the joint... :rockon: