aberdeen-music

I dont like my singing so u can download my demo ep

Hog

Yep, I will post up the link so you can download tracks from my demo EP and the cover if u wish. I cant sing mellow stuff (actually I cant sing!) although Dave from the Mutilation MD lab did a cracking job of recording. So I will post the link in the next day or two.

Whats next? Getting a band together and hopefully record in the future, dunno. Play it by ear, but there are some ace musicians up for it so far including Philip Johnstone, Dayeth and Demon of the Fall. Should be cool.

I think Jakes getting a Spike forum so I have somewhere else to post rather than on Elements forum which isnt fair. Spike is back very soon and from what I have been hearing, Element will be back to kick yer ass soon too.

Emma Forman rules! We will be playing live in 2 weeks. :cheers:

Cool

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I think Jakes getting a Spike forum so I have somewhere else to post rather than on Elements forum which isnt fair. Spike is back very soon and from what I have been hearing' date=' Element will be back to kick yer ass soon too.[/quote']

I may very well ask for a Spike forum, but one of my conditions is that you do not hijack it to promote your other stuff which has jack shit to do with Spike! Indeed, it is not fair to post on the E106 forum, I believe the "All Music Discussion" forum is more suited.

I may very well ask for a Spike forum' date=' but one of my conditions is that you do not hijack it to promote your other stuff which has jack shit to do with Spike! Indeed, it is not fair to post on the E106 forum, I believe the "All Music Discussion" forum is more suited.[/quote']

But you post about Spike on this forum, do you not? :D

• 2 weeks later...