aberdeen-music

Captain Sensible tips his hat to some support acts from their recent tour...

Rob Karloff

That'll explain it then - to be fair though, me n Ant were in the Bassment until we heard "I Just Can't Be happy Today" coming thru the walls which cued a downing of Broon Ales and quick dash next door. And I could have got in without a feckin ticket, as no - one checked to see I had one. Never mind. Mind you, I couldnae have been sitting in the Bassment with Ant if you were playing. Fuck sake, this is getting ridiculous. SORRY MIN, I FORGOT! :D

I'll be more vigilant next time, you fiend!

P.S. Whatcha think o the CD?

I think that I hate MP3s that have been burned to CD.... Grrr! Just hate how they sound. The band themselves are ok I guess' date=' don't hate them, but have only listened to it the once which says a lot. Thanks though !![/quote']

No worries min, for the record that ain't no Mp3s - I whacked the original in the tray and clicked on "disc copy"! That album just sounds really tinny! I think the drums were recorded with only the treble turned up and no bass........