aberdeen-music

Shetland Bands to play the Moorings on the saturday the 29th

Kevin aka Scurvy

But it'll be much more fun in The Moorings.

The full line up is:

Juvenille Delinquents

Bitumen River

The Grease Monkeys

The Unforgiven

If anyone remembers MC (brother of Sid) from 'Kill the Doctor' then The Unforgiven is his new band. The guitarist is a guy called Fingers that I'm pretty sure I've also encountered... but was doubtless during my blank years of 1990-1998.

Admission 3, doors 7.30pm.

Over 30s welcome LOL.

Guest valley69
But it'll be much more fun in The Moorings.

The full line up is:

Juvenille Delinquents

Bitumen River

The Grease Monkeys

The Unforgiven

If anyone remembers MC (brother of Sid) from 'Kill the Doctor' then The Unforgiven is his new band. The guitarist is a guy called Fingers that I'm pretty sure I've also encountered... but was doubtless during my blank years of 1990-1998.

Admission 3' date=' doors 7.30pm.

Over 30s welcome LOL.[/quote']

ill be there.

The Grease Monkeys are a female fronted Glasgow Rock 'n Roll band BTW. They've played us twice before and are excellent. If I recall the drummer is originally from Aberdeen. Their music is errr... from the Lou Reed school of Rock 'n Roll err... kind of. Only punkier. Great band and definately worth catching.

Last Night At The Moorings....

The GREASE MONKEYS had a total BLAST playing the Moorings last night.

Great atmosphere (drunken!), but still to forgive the Unforgiven for the Darkness

cover!! Thanks again to Flash & all the cool staff, and to anyone that had as much

fun as we did!

We'll be back to rock Aberdeen in a coupla weekends' time at the Tunnels (formerly

the Crypt, I think) on Sat 12th Feb, supporting the DEXATEENS (southern rock'n'roll from

Alabama - check 'em out at www.dexateens.com, and their label at www.estrus.com).

'Til then, Have a Good Time All the Time!

The GREASE MONKEYS had a total BLAST playing the Moorings last night.

Great atmosphere (drunken!)' date=' but still to forgive the Unforgiven for the Darkness

cover!! Thanks again to Flash & all the cool staff, and to anyone that had as much

fun as we did!

We'll be back to rock Aberdeen in a coupla weekends' time at the Tunnels (formerly

the Crypt, I think) on Sat 12th Feb, supporting the DEXATEENS (southern rock'n'roll from

Alabama - check 'em out at [url']www.dexateens.com, and their label at www.estrus.com).

'Til then, Have a Good Time All the Time!

I missed you guys again - have you got a website/mp3s?