aberdeen-music

How can people honestly get this much on ebay

Guest JockeySnogger

Guest MarkJDelaney

Oh my gawd. Unbelievable. The pictures at the bottom showing the shoe size changing is so funny and so badly faked. This isn't one of the worst things I've seen though. I've seen someone selling a bag of cheese Wotsits. Describing them as "unopened" and in "original packaging" - it simply was a packet of Wotsits from a modern day multi-pack. He ended up getting something like 14.

WHAT THE FUCK?? That's really worth $575?? Until now my favourite ever e-bay auction was for a date with a tramp but that wins hands down.

This is my favourite bit:

One day I made over $1,000.00 standing outside a grocery store pouring the Magic Alien Air over groceries. It really made people happy to see one bag of produce become a pickup truck full of food. Keep in mind that after other people and their kids started growing over 8 feet tall I was forced to leave the community.

Actually the person who sold Paul McCartney's cold was pretty genius. He'd gone to some town to see Paul McCartney play and he'd had to pull out because of flu. Then the guy who'd gone to see him got flu, made the connection that he'd somehow caught it from Paul McCartney, sneezed into a sealable sandwich bag and sold it for (i think) 1.45.