aberdeen-music

Boys at Albyn.

Jenni.

Guest haigyman
Perfect Dark and poptarts in the common room ayyyyye ;)

If we were gonna waste 6th year' date=' that was definitely the best way to waste it.[/color']

how fucking ace was perfect dark

i'm going to play it RIGHT now

"AAAhahahaha!! fuck you elvis!!! *BANG*"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how fucking ace was perfect dark

i'm going to play it RIGHT now

"AAAhahahaha!! fuck you elvis!!! *BANG*"

Plus it also had the most dirtiest and cheapest killer weapon of all: the farsight.

Farsight, Complex, 10 easy/meat sims.

Har.

Tres entertaining.

Aye the farsight was a dirty trick... really really annoying if you didn't know how to use it and someone you were up against was a pro at it. It's like "respawn" *bang* "respawn" *bang*

CMP150s.... *drools*

I was always Joanna Leather, the other girls just didn't understand... it was addictive...

God I miss that game...

you'd be surprised actually. a lot of the girls i went to school with were really judgemental over looks and really competitive with one another. there were a couple who' date=' in the run up to our christmas ball, visited tanning salons during their free periods at least once a day. the result? showing up to the dance having completely changed race. the tarty ones were always the girls who labelled themselves as popular, despite no one else in the year actually liking them. i was the token rock chick who ignored the majority of them, and to this day have never been on a sun bed.

having said that, there's a considerable number of state school girls you see going about, tarted up to the nines, so it's not just albyn who's guilty.[/quote']

yeah... no matter what you try and do.. they'll still be girls...

Guest JockeySnogger
I'm surprised that schools based on sexual segregation still exist. What is the point?

Good question. My guess would be that some of the girls parents dont want to find that their daughter has had it nuts deep in the stationary cupboard, and naturally, are a little afraid of the rogue boys and their perception on the girls in the school.