aberdeen-music

The boy is back in town

Marillionboy

Helay helay helay...

Sorry I didn't get online to answer your question about Monday Stu. I took a mate of mine in and hyad to tear myself away from the incrediblke jukebox: where else could you find Chelsea Monday by Marillion!

(The rest of my quid went on If Only by Hazel O'Connor, I'm In Love With A German Film Star by The Passions, Alternative Ulster by SLF and Echo Beach by M&TMs. And then I spotted Pallas on there!

Rescued my Foxtrot CD thanks Flash. Had a great time and I'm gloomy to be back in London.

See you folks again very soon. Listened to Exit Wound again when I got in last night and Can-Utility, but I can't hear half of what I heard in them on Saturday through that system.

Now if only Judee Sill's The Kiss was on CD!

:cheers:

Guest Composed
Does anyone know of a nice old mannies bar that Mark could go to? I think he will be much happier there!! I'm not sure if the Moorings is the bar for him.

Note to Mark: I do still love you and want to marry you but only if you get to love Slayer as much as I do :stupid: !!!!

the queen vic, o'donahues and the balaclava bar and 22 club are all regular haunts, 22 club is full of veterans most of the time, its pretty nice, sitting in there chatting about the war. ##The moorings is still like a home away from home, minus enya, capercallie, **techno**, dance and disco vibes. :nono:##

i could get to like slayer, as long as i dont have to get to like slipknot :help::love:

There's nothing wrong wi' the Balaclava. The Queen Vic used to be my local, but it was very dull: why would any pub want to model itself on a 50s style London pub? Mind you, I was in there on Monday and saw an absolutely stunning girl alone and lounging in a booth engrossed in a novel, so maybe its changing its clientelle...

There's always The Grill, The Belmont and The King's Bar...