aberdeen-music

New gigs!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

That's right apparently we are playing in Glasgow on the 7th, I no not where, somewhere else called Fort William, wherever the fuck that mite be, on the 13th and somewhere called Dundee on the 19th.

Ummmmm

We don't actually know how we are getting to any of these places because of various reasons including the one that I have no idea how to drive to Fort William and things like that and am not actually allowed (how cool am I) to go on motorways till I have done with my Daddy.

CUNTZ

Originally posted by JJ 10 Easy Wishes:

I have no idea how to drive to Fort William and things like that and am not actually allowed (how cool am I) to go on motorways till I have done with my Daddy.

Fort William is on west coast of Scotland and is one of the wetest places in Britain. It has fantastic scenery and a nice, if small town centre. Some of the best speeding roads in Britain are in and around Fort William.

I think you have to travel up past Inverness and then head west. Can't quite remember. If you have time go to Mallaig and hit the gas... but watch out for the hairpin bends. They don't build roads like that over here. Have fun.

It is as follows...

November 30 @ Dr. Drakes, Aberdeen w/ The Rebel Jellybeans, Alyssa's Wish, Slaphappy and we become less.

December 07 @ The Cathouse, Glasgow w/ Forgotten Sons.

December 13 @ The B.A. Club, Fort William w/ Fickle Public, Carson, Dionnysus and The X-Certs.

December 19 @ The Beat Bar, Dundee w/ Psychadelic Arse, AYearBehind, Inept303, Rebel Jellybeans and The Diuretics.

Then as part of a tour with Tellison, we have this date booked:

January 08 @ The Brixton Windmill w/ Tellison and more tbc.

Yay.