aberdeen-music

Cambridge United slump to the bottom of division 2

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

After going 2-0 up against Yeovil Town, Cambridge United found themselves on the end of yet another home defeat, losing 3-5 in the end. Cambridge will finish the year at the bottom of the table.

It must be difficult being a Cambridge United supporter! :D

Guest Scorge Spike

Try being a Partick supporter at the moment! Another fucking beating by one of our relegation rivals yesterday, it could be fucking cold Division 2 afternoons at Gayfield and Station Park for me next season........

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Try being a Partick supporter at the moment! Another fucking beating by one of our relegation rivals yesterday' date=' it could be fucking cold Division 2 afternoons at Gayfield and Station Park for me next season........[/quote']

Look on the bright side, travelling to games won't cost so much!

Guest neil ex

Hey, but atleast we're not bottom of the league!

We've got Rangers and Celtic in January, but I'm confident we'll come back strong. We'll hopefully get something from those games.

Guest Scorge Spike
We've got Rangers and Celtic in January' date=' but I'm confident we'll come back strong. We'll hopefully get something from those games.[/quote']

Only thing you'll get from the Old Firm is a mugging, now that neither of them are sidetracked by Europe. Better watch your back for Hearts, don't think it'll take too long before they sail past you lot aswell.

Guest Scorge Spike
You must be glad that Raith have been so gash this season' date=' huh?[/quote']

Yes, but we need Hamilton or Ross County to really fuck up before I can breathe a sigh of relief. Considering we couldn't beat the former team at home, and the latter team away on Monday, I have doubts. We're hosting Falkirk at home tonight, I forsee another defeat and possbily being cast up to eight points away from safety. Gah.

Better watch your back for Hearts' date=' don't think it'll take too long before they sail past you lot aswell.[/quote']

Ordinarily I'd congratulate this man on this fine insight into the mighty JTs. However, we're pish at the moment, so I wouldn't be too worried about us. Unless of course we beat Aberdeen at Tynecastle next month...

After going 2-0 up against Yeovil Town' date=' Cambridge United found themselves on the end of yet another home defeat, losing 3-5 in the end. Cambridge will finish the year at the bottom of the table.

It must be difficult being a Cambridge United supporter! :D[/quote']

appointed a new manager who has taken relegated clubs to mid table safety in the past so i'm now super confident we can turn things around.

i should have got the job mind, just taken the current squad to the play offs in football manager 2005!

an improved performance, they were dead lucky scored with their first shot on goal after 83 mins, you know what its like when your luck is down you never get the rub of the green.

have to admit though the seven point gap between us and safety is getting a bit concerning, the new manager has an awful lot of work to do in a short space of time.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i was at the montrose game

we were terrible

5 goals in the first 30 mins though

kenney duechar, dave bingham, davie irons and derek townsley of gretna were singled out by the dynamo fans for extensive abuse

best heckle of the day?

bingham shoots waaay over the bar

"aye that scotland call up will be coming soon ye cunt" "stick to netball ye useless cunt"

*had to be there*

i wonder what the spl league table would look like if they only counted goals scored by scottish players?

also, it would be interesting to see how well the old firm would cope were a rule to be introduced that limited the number of foreign players allowed on pitch at any time?

in short, I'm saying the old firm have pretty much bought their way to the top since the eighties and, as such, are doing absolutely bollocks all for scottish football, especially the international game. The downside of this is that the rest of the SPL has attempted to follow suit, but as none of them actually have any money they've spent the past decade and a half throwing away money (that could have funded better youth team infrastructures) on players who aren't actually that much better than our own but have slightly fancier sounding names...

congratulations huns, congratulations tims. All you've succeeded in doing is trivialising a once half decent league and at the same time lined the pockets of countless sub-par foreign footballers who must've been laughing their arses off all the way to the bank...