aberdeen-music

Guitar player Wanted......

GraemeC

I am currently looking to rebuild the shattered remains of Mr Onz and need a guitar player.

You must be:

mature (old)

Well into blues music

Able to solo your tits off

Willing to put up with cantankerous....grumpy....musically inept band members

Thick skinned

Enthusiastic but not single minded

Able to sing a bit (would be nice)

At present the new line-up consists of

Me bass and a bit of vox

Jim (mr onz singer) now playing keys

Steve rhythm guitar and a bit of vox

Colin drums

We dont intend continuing as Mr Onz, a name change is on the cards.

So come on, even if you have never played a gig in you're life and never thought you'd play outside your bedroom give it a go....please....I must get a band up and running again.

Well cheers for you're help Ian....!!

It took Kenney a while to realise the rest of us were complete losers' date=' and we had hoped to pull the same trick....but you've now let the cat out of the bag...thanks mate.[/quote']

Sorry, I just thought you'd made a mistake. I never realised anyone in the band was that cunning.

well' date=' im 17 is that to young?

im really into blues music tho and can really play in that style well as thats what i have been sudying for the past year or so...wot kinda blues is it u guys wud be doin? will it be covers to start with?

scott[/quote']

Much as it pains me to say so, I think you're a bit young for us.....and you probably have more talent....my youngest daughter has just celebrated her 18th birthday... :rolleyes:

I am so desperate to get a band going again I almost said "fuckit lets get the lad on board" but a huge percentage of the enjoyment I derive from the band is the banter...and I just dont feel a 17yr old would fit in...no other reason.

Thanks for taking an interest.

G...

right

am oldish!!

play guitar an have done for bout 17 years out o my 29 years

played in loads o bands an currently play in a covers band which only plays now an again.

I know the dreaded cover bands but it keeps me playing anyway.

Play rock an blues an anything really an play gibson les pauls an fenders through 2 modified marshall stacks.

If that interests you gimme a shout :up::band:

Am not 2 bad honest :gringo:

Ive sent you a pm.. :up: