aberdeen-music

Bullet For My Valentine?

medichi

Guest Cowboy Dan
boring. yeah ok. cos the evacuating heaven boys came out the womb listening to grind. I think stuff like pig destroyer is fucking crap! People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

oh and rish...for example?

Uh' date=' I think you just stumbled across a thing called opinion...

Who gives a fuck if someone slags a band you like? Jesus Christ, get a life.

Guest Nikola Tesla
oh really...who are these bands you speak of?

Ill check em out cos ill probably love them. considering they wont talk about pure shit in the the lyrics and actually be heavy while still retaining some sense of a melody.

NOT SCOTT

Speaking shit in lyrics??? Half the bands i listen to don't 'talk about pure shit in the lyircs". (if thats what your aiming it at) You really do come across as very childish pedantic person (who ever this is who's posting)

I gave my opinion if you want me quantify it, go ahed and ask ill be quite happy to do so.

boring. yeah ok. cos the evacuating heaven boys came out the womb listening to grind. I think stuff like pig destroyer is fucking crap!

:up:

Congratulations' date=' you've just made a thing known as an assumption. Just because the songs written for Evac had a deffinate grind element to it does not mean to say that we had all been listening to the stuff solely. In fact, When I wrote most of the guitar stuff, I had been heavily listening to noisecore for most of the time.

* reads post *

Why the fuck am I replying to that!?

Oh, and one last point, Evac have split, so it's no longer the "evacuating heaven boys" as you put it.

This entire post of useless nonsense was brought to you by Neale's Just-Woke-Up posting.

Just-Woke-Up posting, guaranteeing a pointless response every single morning

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I just want to clarify that I never posted once on this thread...someone is using my account...and I don't know who it is...

Time for a password change I think...

xXscottXx

man, it's a total mystery, Scotland Yard have been trying to crack this case for 4 months now, they got so close but alas the answer still escapes us all...