aberdeen-music

FAO: Joe (Lemon Tree Recordings)

Doc Ascension

Guest Scorge Spike

I reckon a straight trade with our VCD recording and the minidisk recording would be a good idea, seeing as the soundboard will be too drum heavy (with me playing, that's a bad thing :p ).

And no, they will not be made available to the wider public. Hah.

Sorry sir, I've been moving house and am no longer online :(

The desk recording sounded absolutely bollocks so I deleted it ;) The audience recording is ok I think but you'll have to give me a wee while to check it (ahem and find it...)

If you have a video then maybe the sound on that is better anyway? And do you have a MD player, cos I could put it on cd but it's time consuming, and at the moment I'm a fairly busy little elf!

The sound on the vid is alright but I'm sure when you gave me a preview of it after the set the MD sounded pretty good?

Unfortunately I don't have a MD Player, but if you had it on CD I could give u a copy of the Vid (its VCD).

The Vid has all of our set, a couple songs from Hot Man Gu, one Black Atom i think and 1 and a bit of Double Jack.

Steady fellows, transferring stuff from MD to CD isn't nearly as quick and easy as you think. Especially if you want to get the best possible sound out of the recording. I will do both yer sets though, but first I'm putting the Thin Lizzy set on CD ;)

I think I might have Double Jack live on Me FM somewhere too, Bob, if you don't have a copy already?

Rock on Gentlemen!

Originally posted by Mouse:

Omg you have a copy?! 8o

You even need to ask?! I AM tHE BOOTLEGGING LORD! I tried mastering it the other night cos it's got a bit of distortion on it, but it came out shonky so I'm gonna try again. It'll get there though.

Give me a shout in a couple of weeks mr Mouse, and I'll see what we can organise.

Originally posted by Joe Atom:

You even need to ask?! I AM tHE BOOTLEGGING LORD! I tried mastering it the other night cos it's got a bit of distortion on it, but it came out shonky so I'm gonna try again. It'll get there though.

Give me a shout in a couple of weeks mr Mouse, and I'll see what we can organise.

Cheers man.

I saw you in HMV at the Metal section (naturally ;)) on Saturday! :p

Originally posted by Joe Atom:

Oooh....could i have one too?

Pretty please...!!!!:rockon:

Originally posted by New Found Power:

Oooh....could i have one too?

Pretty please...!!!!:rockon:

Probably. But if too many people ask then I'll have to get them to copy off the people who already have, if you see what I mean. Copying Cds seems to eat my life away, and I'm meant to be doing lots of uni work... oops...