aberdeen-music

!!Musicians Needed!!

caswallon

I am a 22 YO, male Vocalist who is seeking other musicians to start band.

I want to create something new and original with many eclectic influences from classical through to heavy metal. Strong influences from bands such as Deftones, System Of A Down, Korn, Rammstein, Evanescence and many more. Also worth a listen to Queen Of The Damned soundtrack.

Bear in mind that these are purely musical influences. Lyric and vocal-wise I'm looking at a sightly different approach.

Members should be creative, talented, open-minded, funny (f**ked up is fine) and dedicated enough to work hard towards recording, getting agent and possible full-time music. Even if this means, jumping in a van, sleeping in the damned thing and touring here, there and everywhere. I want to eat, sleep and S**T our music!!!!!!!!!!

All ages (over 18 preferable but flexible if talented and mature enough) and sexes welcome!

Anyone who is open minded enough please feel free to reply with feedback. Or alternatively PM me or mail at caswallon@lethalg33k.co.uk.

Please reply!!!! Doesn't matter if it's good or bad!!! As we found out from "Hummerofintenseevil"'s post, even bad replies can make pretty f**king funny reading!!

Cheers you guys!! Rob. aka Caswallon.

desperate drummer

word up, i'm 17, gonna be 18 in january. playin drums for bout 4 yrs i think... i;m gettin desperate and my girlfriend suggested pimpin myself out on here! heh, anyway yeh i'm well up for gettin together if you wanna hear some grooves. i listen to all sorts of stuff. mostly stuff with awesome drum lines. dream thatre is a personal fav of mine jst now. let me know if you wanna hear somethin.

TALLY HO :gringo:

Your musical influences are very similar to what I listen to along with all else I listen to.I'm always open to ideas as to what style of music I play.

I am a 19yr old male who plays bass.I also write lyrics but would work better with a co-writer in my own opinion.

Only problem is I live out of town but I'm always in town nearer the end of each week.

Cheers to all you guys for replying. Feel free to drop me a PM and with more info on yourselves. I'm quite open minded on influences as long as they are in a similar vain. I've only just recently got in to Deftones myself. Wouldn't worry about being out of town coz I'm in Inverurie myself. It's a bitch.

dream theatre make me wet

uh man dream theatre is the shit. i jst been learnin scene's from a memory on drums. there's only one song i'm strugglin with. i'#ll be chillin in the mooorings on friday if you guys wanna come down and meet up, maybe see if we can organise somethin. let me know, peace.