aberdeen-music

The most ironic way to die...

Paulscoconutass

The McDonalds CEO that died last week aged 45 from colon cancer. He was so convinced that his food was healthy he ate it every single day for 30 years. Even more ironic was that he was the dude that introduced the McDonalds salad bowls. LMAO. Better still his predecessor died of coronary heart disease at 54.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just spent hours with Paul (of coconutass fame) and all he kept saying was LOL

Just to clarify folks i'm turning the acronym LOL into its phonetic equivalent and making a satire of the entire thing. Im not obsessed with the net, and soon itll be very common for people to say something funny or unfunny as is usually the case - followed by LOL in real life. This shit's gonna spread like a fever lol.

LOL

Just to clarify folks i'm turning the acronym LOL into its phonetic equivalent and making a satire of the entire thing. Im not obsessed with the net' date=' and soon itll be very common for people to say something funny or unfunny as is usually the case - followed by LOL in real life. This shit's gonna spread like a fever lol.

LOL[/quote']

Yeah just like it did in 1996 yeah, like when people were wondering round The Tilted Wig going "lol" at everything. Really caught on didn't it. Thanks for bringing this back Paul. Not.