aberdeen-music

Misled Youth at Kef : This Friday

lava p.

You know what. I am so excited and happy about tomorrow. Cos it's the end of the week that's been rubbish. A night to not care about anything. Then a funeral on Saturday...

SO, if Misled Youth do not turn up, I will disown them as their obsessive ( :rolleyes: ) Aberdeen fan!

But seriously, cheers for letting them come up again Paul.

*should maybe stop replying to EVERY MY thread*

Well............we finally made it to Kef!! And what a jolly good time I had too!!!

I just want to say cheers to Paul for getting us back up to play and also thanks to Gone too Far and Five Finger Discount for bringing along an army of fans..........oh and also how can I not thank our biggest fan from Aberdeen - Amy, I saw you singing along!! :p

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed our set and comes to see us when we play Aberdeen again - Sat 6th Nov @ Drakes *hint, hint*

Cheers

Decent! You guys sounded awesome last night! The set was ace, and there were more than 15 people to see you. All the newer songs are top knotch. Skelly did a fine job too, well done to him! Better luck next time on hitting that high note though. :p

Well worth missing the most of Rooster by the way! In ones year's time they WILL be gone! I did go back down to Kef to say hi but you'd obviously left... See you at Drakes, singing my little heart out again.