aberdeen-music

New Album!

Stephen

so im sitting at my computer and suddenly adam easy wishes ask me if i want sent pieces from new album. i accept with interest.

what is to follow amazes me.

so i sit down and have a listen to the two full tracks sent called whoop and stephanie . I do so again and again and again until im suddenly so hooked on those tracks its unreal.

Stephanie - a very green day influenced song. vocals esp shout billy joe. just good old punk rock here but with dynamics that scream at ya and say listen to me or i will rip your baws off. impressed :up:

Whoop - almost TGUK influence me thinks. very beach boys sounding in the way that its just sooo upbeat and great. the melody to this is as it gets.

so point to this. whenever these guys decide to relase this album buy it for fuck sake. it will make you sit up and realise that aberdeen has great bands out there. 10 easy wishes definetly are one of them. just hope the production job on the album matches the qulaity of the songs.

well done to tom, jj and adam. keep it goin guys :u