aberdeen-music

ever been to 13th Note?

Biz

Choice. I would have thought that quite clear. Shit' date=' to make such a comparison - the preying on creatures in order that these animals survive with the eating of bacon, is frankly ridiculous. Do they raise their prey in factories, cause them unnecessary suffering?

Do you deny the cruelty inflicted upon animals in their rearing and slaughter - in often factory like conditions?[/quote']

do you deny the cruelty of a shark circling an innocent swimmer up to a hundred times over many hours before biting them fair?

lions have choice too.antelope or human.do you think they give a fuck?

Guest scott cs.

yeh i realise that, common sense really. was thinking along the lines of next summer.

off topic slightly, but Bar Code in Perth is a great place to play. one of the guitarists from PMX is the sound engineer guy and he makes you sound ace. its smaller than Drakes i think, it certainly is capacity wise, but its a great atmoshpere.

Guest allsystemsfail
do you deny the cruelty of a shark circling an innocent swimmer up to a hundred times over many hours before biting them fair?

lions have choice too.antelope or human.do you think they give a fuck?

Now you really are being ridiculous. Such carnivorous creatures kill on instinct. They do so to survive. Shit, you talk as though these creatures were human, as though they were thinking animals as we are - are able to consider and plot.

I would have thought you would had at least some basic understanding of this issue - you know, having had some link with the punk/hardcore community. Guess I was wrong.

Now you really are being ridiculous. Such carnivorous creatures kill on instinct. They do so to survive. Shit' date=' you talk as though these creatures were human, as though they were thinking animals as we are - are able to consider and plot.

I would have thought you would had at least some basic understanding of this issue - you know, having had some link with the punk/hardcore community. Guess I was wrong.[/quote']

animals can think, consider and plot.i can prove this.

i have no link with the punk/hardcore 'community' other than my black flag tattoo and a poison idea badge.

i'm sure over the years you have come to notice others dont always share you views?can you maybe try to deal with the fact that people may be actually happy with how things are.its not that inconcievable an idea, trust me.not having a swipe at you so to speak, simply making comment, as you so often do.i'm glad you noted the ridiculous nature of my posts, because unfortunately thats how i find many of yours.i personally dont think you argue your causes too well, blinkered and almost naive comes to mind.

smile my friend, it may all end tommorow.

Guest allsystemsfail
animals can think' date=' consider and plot.i can prove this.

i have no link with the punk/hardcore 'community' other than my black flag tattoo and a poison idea badge.

i'm sure over the years you have come to notice others dont always share you views?can you maybe try to deal with the fact that people may be actually happy with how things are.its not that inconcievable an idea, trust me.not having a swipe at you so to speak, simply making comment, as you so often do.i'm glad you noted the ridiculous nature of my posts, because unfortunately thats how i find many of yours.i personally dont think you argue your causes too well, blinkered and almost naive comes to mind.

smile my friend, it may all end tommorow.[/quote']

I shall say so again, it is ridiculous to compare the actions of humans with animals.

You have no link at all with the punk/hardcore community? Then I guess you catching shows must have been a figment of my imagination. Your part in Ruptured Spleen too. And that tattoo? I guess you got it done on a whim, right? You had no interest in BF, or in the community from which they sprang.

My posting here regarding this subject? I simply sought to challenge anothers post. You believe discussion of such matters not be permitted? That arguing a case, defending your corner, is wrong? Let me put this to you - if a person were to call in to question a thing of great importance to you, would you not respond?

And blinkered? Naive? That is your opinion. I believe not. Look, I'm not a five minute tosser. I haven't just discovered politics. I've been active in political struggle for over 20 years. My views are constantly changing - as I come across and research other opinions/thoughts. I've done extensive reading on the subjects that concern me and others, had countless discussions.

I shall say so again' date=' it is ridiculous to compare the actions of humans with animals.

You have no link at all with the punk/hardcore community? Then I guess you catching shows must have been a figment of my imagination. Your part in Ruptured Spleen too. And that tattoo? I guess you got it done on a whim, right? You had no interest in BF, or in the community from which they sprang.

My posting here regarding this subject? I simply sought to challenge anothers post. You believe discussion of such matters not be permitted? That arguing a case, defending your corner, is wrong? Let me put this to you - if a person were to call in to question a thing of great importance to you, would you not respond?

And blinkered? Naive? That is your opinion. I believe not. Look, I'm not a five minute tosser. I haven't just discovered politics. I've been active in political struggle for over 20 years. My views are constantly changing - as I come across and research other opinions/thoughts. I've done extensive reading on the subjects that concern me and others, had countless discussions.[/quote']

my animal v's human concept was made up in a few minutes to entertain me while the kettle boiled, simply to see if you would react as you normally do, which you did.i fully agree with defending your corner , i do it regularly myself.i just find it quite funny that you take everything so seriously, to such an extent, you actually argued the points i made.maybe i shouldnt have dragged this along and been a bit of a cunt, i'll admit that but

when you post so strongly and so full on its hard not to poke a stick at you.

indeed, my black flag tattoo was not done on a whim, but the community they sprang from is not the community that is in place today, nowhere near.my politics and ethics are far removed from kielans politics and ethics, our version of ruptured spleen was based on something very different from kielan and tommys initial vision.i catch shows, yes, but very few punk or hardcore bands move me anymore.passion and belief seems to be replaced far too often with ten year old boring naive lyrics about the same old same old along with identikit patches and contrived moves.punk looks just like rock now to me, and thats not punk.

my feelings towards this planet and its inhabitants are obiously very different from yours, but whos to say whats right and wrong? like you, i will say my piece, honestly, when i wish to say it but thats what this forum is about i reckon.

i'd say peace to you, but i'm of the firm belief the only way to solve mother earths problems is the complete eradication of humanity so that would be wasted i suppose.

piece instead.