aberdeen-music

Being able to drive in USA!!!!

reaper

man its so easy all i have to do is go to the dmv fill out a paper, get my permit(which means i can drive only with another person who can drive), make an appointment for a test, site the writen test, take a driving test(which consists of driving around 1 block once, and paralel parking once) then BAM!!! i got a PA drivers licenes!!!!

Its easier than what it sounds, really!

it is ridiculous. my mum had to get a florida driver's licence when her and my dad were buying a car out there a few years ago, cos i think it was cheaper to florida residents (ie people who hold a florida licence and have an address there). she was asked to park into a space so she asked whether it was a reverse park or standard and got a look that clearly said 'don't be a smartass' from the instructor.

Guest onlynik

I sat a driving test in Australia, because my UK licience was only valid for 3 months, quite strange driving to the testing station in a huge 4x4 by my self, then just puting in some basic manouvres, followed by some flash photography and my new licience