aberdeen-music

Another lockup tune for your comments if you please....

threeornothing

Right click, select save target as...

Hey! Our bands in dispute over this song just now, the drummer originally wrote it and I've gone and changed most of it (this is the changed version, we haven't recorded the original) anyone wanna back me up with whether this is any good or not? :up::band:

some other shit here http://www.purevolume.com/keilansnewband

Guest WalkingOnGlass

regarding the lock up actually...

I have an offer...

the place is a fucking tip AGAIN!! I havent been bothered because it just isnt respected...

Any band that goes in and spends a few hours cleaning the place up to the max ill give a month half price to...thats it...for a few hours of your time on your day not jamming.

Your task is:

1) clean up ALL the rubbish and put the bin nags out side the door...i mean ALL the rubbish.

2) you sweep up the non carpeted area until there is no dust etc...

3) you pull all the amps out and rearrange them so its in a neat and orderly fashion.

4) You sort all the drum kit stuff out and put back neatly in far left corner.

5) pull all the couches out and generally clean behind them and try and put them neatly against a wall.

6) sort all the cables out...AGAIN!!

Just make it a generally nice place to jam and hang out.

Any offers then pm this account please with the title LOCKUP.

Oh and please stop using other peoples gear...i have a good idea who this is and this has to stop or...see ya!

Oh and the tunes are sweet keilan...really modern sounding...enjoyed listening to them while writing this dude. The harmonics are awesome in the first song...

All three are great modern kinda emo-punk songs...

later

B