aberdeen-music

B A

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex
b a?

british airways?

i couldn't post it as 'BA', i had to do it with a space in between or like this 'Ba' or like this 'ba'.

not british airways, bad attitude fool!

Guest stuartmaxwell
come on now' date=' i can't do everything.

:laughing:[/quote']

interesting bands you have there ex

when are guts on fire of north east.... playing again??miserable sod

Guest neil ex

GOFONES have been trying to arrange a show in aberdeen for quite a while but everywhere's been booked since the summer of last year. it is looking doubtful if we'll manage to get a headline show at the aecc, but we're hopeful about the music hall. some of the other venues we've contacted have been the lemon tree, kef, drummonds and dr drakes. we'll hopefully arrange something very soon (when the venues we've contacted get back to us) with support from scotland's very own post rockers Mogwai. so not to worry stuart, but hush hush about that for now!

Guest stuartmaxwell
GOFONES have been trying to arrange a show in aberdeen for quite a while but everywhere's been booked since the summer of last year. it is looking doubtful if we'll manage to get a headline show at the aecc' date=' but we're hopeful about the music hall. some of the other venues we've contacted have been the lemon tree, kef, drummonds and dr drakes. we'll hopefully arrange something very soon (when the venues we've contacted get back to us) with support from scotland's very own post rockers Mogwai. so not to worry stuart, but hush hush about that for now![/quote']

thats a shame about the aecc, there will be lots of disapointed fowk!!!i think the acoustics of the music hall would be better for your miserable voice so its probably a good thing

any new material???i really loved the "my watering can is full of holes" ep, i heard rumours that the next album is titled wrench.at.my.heartstrings(but not too hard as they might break), ture or not??

are mmw not supporting?? :partyboy:

Guest neil ex

my mate's bicycle can fuck off. benjamin nesquick doesn't have a miserable voice, but he likes to think he does and jamesy reckons he's the singer from napalm death or something.

untitled_thumb.png

"RAAAAAAAARRRR!"

fuck the aecc, we didn't want to play there anyway. it would have just been good money.

i can't reveal any titles for the next album, but we've a few ideas. thanks for the interest stuart, we'll hopefully have some more t-shirts back in stock soon.

Guest neil ex

well i've been pretty busy recently but i'm sure i could fit you in. i'm just focussing on guts on fire again after a small break where i was working on a couple of projects.

Guest stuartmaxwell
well i've been pretty busy recently but i'm sure i could fit you in. i'm just focussing on guts on fire again after a small break where i was working on a couple of projects.

yeah its a shame they didnt really work out as well as hoped

the mindgames and pantomines ep "if i was a tree, i would be oak" was really interesting, i loved the spoon section on track 3 and the interesting use of the coronation st theme song on "bye it me drum light"

Guest neil ex

'GOF revealed today that the first single off the currantly untitled album will be 'Disco Biscuits and Tea'. The single will also feature a b-side titled 'Wash Your Skin With Mind Detergent' and the previously unreleased video of 'THC mind fuck'. A release date has yet to be announced.'

Guest stuartmaxwell
'GOF revealed today that the first single off the currantly untitled album will be 'Disco Biscuits and Tea'. The single will also feature a b-side titled 'Wash Your Skin With Mind Detergent' and the previously unreleased video of 'THC mind fuck'. A release date has yet to be announced.'

oooh!looking fwd to it

will it be on two cd format and see through vynil?

Guest neil ex

'GOF today revealed that the forthcoming single 'Disco Biscuits and Tea' will be available to buy on two cd format and see through vinyl. 'Disco Biscuits and Tea' is said to be a 'concept single' written by frontman miserable voice about his struggling mind condition and bad health.'